I've started a new alt. Advice wanted.

#31199johnd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:07:26 AM
roboman125 posted...
199johnd posted...
Thanks guys.

You all have a spare profile to do it with me?

I don't intend swapping fc's on this profile apart from with people doing the exact same thing. I must say, it's difficult and takes a lot of discipline not to lob grenades or shoot people, I'm finding.

Just think how awesome & hilarious it'd be to field a team of four guys genuinely not giving a f*** about anything except being totally single minded with the b***h slaps...

I went negative? So what. I eventually wiped that dumb look off your face while you panic reloaded, staring at my knuckle dusters.

Motivational lol, ill do this with you. Let me give u the code later k? Do you record? Cuz we r bound to have some worthwhile matches XD

Excellent! Will be good to play with you again.
I do record sometimes, depends on the memory capacity of my iPhone at the time. And whether or not my missus is home depends where I perch my phone. You'll see from the videos on my YouTube that if she's home the video shot at an angle because the phone is on the mantelpiece. If she's out, I drag the Dyson in here and pop it on that
My code is 2270 3848 2083
#32RSMiamiPosted 2/1/2013 2:03:08 AM
199johnd posted...
... If she's out, I drag the Dyson in here and pop it on that

LMAO @ this. I didn't think you'd be skurred enough of your wife to only tough the Dyson when she's out :)

Haha. Meanwhile, bro... HUGE props for doing this. If I ever run into you, I promise I won't shoot you (much) Lol. I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

Melee FTW!
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#33double0stevePosted 2/1/2013 2:36:39 AM
only johnny D could pull this off.
#34199johnd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:08:19 AM
double0steve posted...
only johnny D could pull me off.
#35199johnd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:11:13 AM
I've uploaded a bunch of videos. Try this one on for size, although there are better ones on there

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJzvXsucPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#36double0stevePosted 2/1/2013 4:21:20 AM
199johnd posted...
double0steve posted...
only johnny D could pull me off.

you must have strong arms, or HUGE BALLS
#37TobiasFunk3Posted 2/1/2013 5:31:11 AM
@ Hard Puncher, if you're from here. Sorry about the HQ at archives. I accidentally fired my torka so I had to quit.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#38double0stevePosted 2/1/2013 5:52:55 AM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
@ Hard Puncher, if you're from here. Sorry about the HQ at archives. I accidentally fired my torka so I had to quit.

Man i so want to say that i "accidentally fired my torka" to some chick at some point. +5 xp for funke.
#39double0stevePosted 2/1/2013 6:02:39 AM
double0steve posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...

Man i so want to say that i "accidentally fired my torka" to some chick at some point. +5 xp for funke.

or should i say "Head Shot +10 xp"
#40Rollbar_RTMPosted 2/1/2013 6:18:27 AM
D* you should hit up kidney punch, dude is a beast with melees as well.

Am down for a melee journey bro, if you need someone else, count me in :D
---
Nice try ALT!