THE MACHINE, Mila

#1Kukumber_KevPosted 1/31/2013 1:22:39 PM
Apologies for that, Machine was lag hacking me out of that game, and I got fed up with it. Everytime he killed me I'd die about 5 seconds after it said I died, and that last kill it said he killed me before I spawned. ):
---
NNID ~ NeonRust
#2THEMACHINE007Posted 1/31/2013 1:26:59 PM
Lol that's terrible, theres a joke thread up top I just made to. ;)
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#3EnforcerThePosted 1/31/2013 1:40:48 PM
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Apologies for that, Machine was lag hacking me out of that game, and I got fed up with it. Everytime he killed me I'd die about 5 seconds after it said I died, and that last kill it said he killed me before I spawned. ):

Lag hacking? I've seen a lot of hackers in this game.. MACHINE isn't one of them.
---
Always learning, always improving. THE RANDOM of THE clan
FC= 534208814218
#4ProudlyHated87Posted 1/31/2013 2:11:45 PM
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

Lag hacking? I've seen a lot of hackers in this game.. MACHINE isn't one of them.

hacker
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#5THEMACHINE007Posted 1/31/2013 2:28:17 PM
I have a fan hacker, but I myself dont hack. Your connection just didnt sit well with others'.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#6madgheiPosted 1/31/2013 2:38:45 PM
Kukumber_Kev posted...

Oh, I thought you froze... GG.

Also I played you as B[igRod] the match earlier. Can't wait for the strata <3
---
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653
#7ronXwhitePosted 2/1/2013 8:26:16 AM
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

confirmed for hacker
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#8BlizzagaLanteanPosted 2/1/2013 8:37:49 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

hacker

---
(~):} If I knew the way, I would take you home {:(~)