THE MACHINE, Mila

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. THE MACHINE, Mila

User Info: Kukumber_Kev

Kukumber_Kev
3 years ago#1
Apologies for that, Machine was lag hacking me out of that game, and I got fed up with it. Everytime he killed me I'd die about 5 seconds after it said I died, and that last kill it said he killed me before I spawned. ):
NNID ~ NeonRust

User Info: THEMACHINE007

THEMACHINE007
3 years ago#2
Lol that's terrible, theres a joke thread up top I just made to. ;)
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.

User Info: EnforcerThe

EnforcerThe
3 years ago#3
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Apologies for that, Machine was lag hacking me out of that game, and I got fed up with it. Everytime he killed me I'd die about 5 seconds after it said I died, and that last kill it said he killed me before I spawned. ):

Lag hacking? I've seen a lot of hackers in this game.. MACHINE isn't one of them.
Always learning, always improving. THE RANDOM of THE clan
FC= 534208814218

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
3 years ago#4
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

Lag hacking? I've seen a lot of hackers in this game.. MACHINE isn't one of them.

hacker
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277

User Info: THEMACHINE007

THEMACHINE007
3 years ago#5
I have a fan hacker, but I myself dont hack. Your connection just didnt sit well with others'.
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.

User Info: madghei

madghei
3 years ago#6
Kukumber_Kev posted...

Oh, I thought you froze... GG.

Also I played you as B[igRod] the match earlier. Can't wait for the strata <3
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653

User Info: ronXwhite

ronXwhite
3 years ago#7
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

confirmed for hacker
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo

User Info: BlizzagaLantean

BlizzagaLantean
3 years ago#8
proudlyhated87 posted...
EnforcerThe posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

hacker
(~):} If I knew the way, I would take you home {:(~)
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. THE MACHINE, Mila

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived