56-Kev[X] ragequit?!

#21TobiasFunk3Posted 1/31/2013 7:50:19 PM
TheDarkShot007 posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...
Machine raged from Outpost w/ me hosting. ;). Or you just left, froze, lcth, or whatever. I was on a level 20ish account. It was at least a few days ago if not a week+.

SHOT raged on me the same day after I quickly sent him negative. ;) his quit was a legit rage as he left, then rejoined twice.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Don't make me laugh Lucy. LOL!
Lies and fables Toby. Just like a coward to open his mouth when he
has 1 good game. Never remembers THE woopings by me NOSE
BULLET and DOC. A mopping coward as well. A lot of fear in your play BOY. You're doo doo Apollo.
Tossing horse apples in your hamper doesn't make you tough.
Toby.

Was especially hilarious when you powered off your wii to avoid being spawn killed by me the third time you joined the game.

1 good game? I don't normally call you all out because it's pointless. That being said, I have a backlog of about 100 callout threads directed at you and doctor. You leave more games than you complete. That's a fact. Even your proxies could not get you a positive score. Try harder next time b****.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#22TobiasFunk3Posted 1/31/2013 7:57:51 PM
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Dont flatter yourself Tobes, if I leave and I was having any kind of trouble with competition, id suicide first. And call me out next time, its more fun that way ;) Which alt are you, Swordsman or Smash Bro?

Just an alt account, not affiliated with any alt clan.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#23LL_rTrPosted 1/31/2013 8:06:16 PM
why doesnt any one throw smoke against his silent pavlov?

does HH on a pavlov drop stacked armor with one shot?
#24THEMACHINE007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:24:22 PM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Dont flatter yourself Tobes, if I leave and I was having any kind of trouble with competition, id suicide first. And call me out next time, its more fun that way ;) Which alt are you, Swordsman or Smash Bro?

Just an alt account, not affiliated with any alt clan.

Knowledge is power! And im weak :( share wit' meh plox ;)
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#25THEMACHINE007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:26:08 PM
No, HH doesnt dropped stacked. Which is why they shouldnt throw smoke ;)

Then I get my Hero Killer loadout, Thermal Toros.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#26TheDarkShot007Posted 2/1/2013 6:39:46 AM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
TheDarkShot007 posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...
Machine raged from Outpost w/ me hosting. ;). Or you just left, froze, lcth, or whatever. I was on a level 20ish account. It was at least a few days ago if not a week+.

SHOT raged on me the same day after I quickly sent him negative. ;) his quit was a legit rage as he left, then rejoined twice.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Don't make me laugh Lucy. LOL!
BULLET and DOC. A mopping coward as well. A lot of fear in your play BOY. You're doo doo Apollo.
Toby.

Was especially hilarious when you powered off your wii to avoid being spawn killed by me the third time you joined the game.

1 good game? I don't normally call you all out because it's pointless. That being said, I have a backlog of about 100 callout threads directed at you and doctor. You leave more games than you complete. That's a fact. Even your proxies could not get you a positive score. Try harder next time b****.

LOL!!!! More lies by Toby. Watch your mouth boy. Bravery doesn't suit you junior. BIA***!!!!
---
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT
#27TheDrumHead007Posted 2/1/2013 8:27:01 AM
TheDarkShot007 posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...

Toby.

LOL!!!!!
---
PAY HOMAGE!!! "THE" CLAN #1 rated by goldeneye developers. "THE" BULLET
#28WaffelzzPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:40 AM
TheDrumHead007 posted...
TheDarkShot007 posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...

Toby.

LOL!!!!!

BULLET? :3
---
This Signature Sucks
#29TheDrumHead007Posted 2/1/2013 11:05:51 AM
Waffelzz posted...
TheDrumHead007 posted...
TheDarkShot007 posted...
TobiasFunk3 posted...

Toby.

LOL!!!!!

BULLET? :3

LOL!!! WAFFELZ YES IT BULLET NICE TO SEE U BACK
---
PAY HOMAGE!!! "THE" CLAN #1 rated by goldeneye developers. "THE" BULLET