Noises of the game, Tips.

#1LL_rTrPosted 1/31/2013 7:34:21 PM
I dont want to write about them, but someone should. Who said sound wh()re?
#2madgheiPosted 1/31/2013 7:35:14 PM
that'd be me. I sometimes wear headphones so it's easy to hear
---
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653
#3stapey2351Posted 1/31/2013 7:40:40 PM
Headphones FTW!

I picked up a pair of wireless ones for xmas...... crazy difference! I had never heard the dogs in indy until wearing them.
---
[OMC]staple ; *BLOODWYND*
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
#4LL_rTr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:47:52 PM
Cool. So you know when you can be just camping sometimes? And you hear some footsteps? You should know where the footsteps are coming from. So, here is the thread.

On jungle, if inside the console 5 bunker, you can hear pitter patter above you, but do you know what causes the sound? Its the wooden planks laid on the ground. Dont step on them.

Outpost has a big obvious one. When under the burnt plane, loud metal banging indicates a player running at the plane.
#5TMac987654321Posted 1/31/2013 8:11:38 PM
LL_rTr posted...
Cool. So you know when you can be just camping sometimes? And you hear some footsteps? You should know where the footsteps are coming from. So, here is the thread.

On jungle, if inside the console 5 bunker, you can hear pitter patter above you, but do you know what causes the sound? Its the wooden planks laid on the ground. Dont step on them.

Outpost has a big obvious one. When under the burnt plane, loud metal banging indicates a player running at the plane.

thanks
---
56-T-Mac[CD]
NNID: T-MacG
#6amafiferPosted 1/31/2013 11:24:32 PM(edited)
Peeeeeewow=someone firing silenced Pavlov
PEEEEEEKOW=noob firing unsilenced Pavlov.
Phoooot=gambit firing close to you (usually accompanied by a red screen.)
DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF=masty user ingame.
Phewping=rtm airborne.
Hope theese help. :p Almost forgot...Slap slap slap slap slap =two players from the same team camping in the same spot or...Johnnie D in game! :D
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#7madgheiPosted 2/1/2013 3:19:48 PM
LL_rTr posted...
You should know where the footsteps are coming from.

Unfortunately, it's hard to hear where they're coming from but the headphones help to amplify the noise so you can at least check your surroundings. If GE had the equivalent of Ninja, I'd be running that all the time because your footsteps sound equally as loud as your enemies'.
---
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653
#8BenitoGEPosted 2/1/2013 3:53:41 PM
LL_rTr posted...

Wood and metal? Damn, u have some fine ears there!

Staple, you've heard the mysterious Indy noises?? Snrub (I think it was him) was telling me he heard weird animal noises that were possibly rabid monkeys..and I laughed and laughed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#9ProudlyHated87Posted 2/1/2013 3:56:04 PM
Surround sound FTW
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#10ImTheLoneWolfPosted 2/1/2013 4:09:55 PM
Ask the Queen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer