really nooby question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. really nooby question...

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
3 years ago#1
When you are in a game and the counter does not reach zero say perhaps Bb and the fame lasts 2minutes...is your account credited the full 10minutes or just the 2 ?
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?

User Info: RSMiami

RSMiami
3 years ago#2
amafifer posted...
When you are in a game and the counter does not reach zero say perhaps Bb and the fame lasts 2minutes...is your account credited the full 10minutes or just the 2 ?

If I'm correct, your account is credited to the nearest full minute.

amafifer posted...
... and the fame lasts 2minutes...

Apparently fame last for 15 minutes :)
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo

User Info: OZMobstah187

OZMobstah187
3 years ago#3
amafifer posted...

2 minutes or your total play time would allways end with a 0.

User Info: GoldenWry

GoldenWry
3 years ago#4
OZMobstah187 posted...
amafifer posted...

2 minutes or your total play time would allways end with a 0.

Do games always last ten minutes?

Fife - I think that if you take the place of someone else, you are credited with their time in the game too - so that 200XP you might get for 1 minutes play actually costs you 10 minutes on your clock.
Wry

User Info: GoldenWry

GoldenWry
3 years ago#5
bump
Wry

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
3 years ago#6
Ok. Thanks guys.
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
3 years ago#7
GoldenWry posted...
Fife - I think that if you take the place of someone else, you are credited with their time in the game too - so that 200XP you might get for 1 minutes play actually costs you 10 minutes on your clock.

That's right. I'm not sure it *always* happens, but it does happen frequently. I noticed that quite a lot when leveling my -Apollo- account.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. really nooby question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived