007 Legends

#61Waffelzz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:45:40 AM
It'll be awhile before I can use that. I'm like level 10 or 11. It's hard to split my time between GE and Legends.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 346
#62PatriotTPPosted 2/15/2013 9:48:59 AM
PatriotTP posted...
No party up system
No clan wars
No planned events

^ Enough reasons to not buy Legends

That's personal opinion. Those haven't kept me from having fun with it. No partying means the game splits the teams evenly, so it's almost always one heavyweight on each side. Stomping randoms is fun, but so is legit high-competition matches all the time.

No partying means you can't party with your friends at all and you are stuck with facing against randoms the whole time in hopes you run into your friends.

But that probably is opinionated, so let me ask ya a question: Would you have still played GE for as long as you did if there was no partying system at all? Think about it, GE came before Legends and it had a party system, why not have it with this? It shows that the creators don't care about the game at all.
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini / SmackHAX of the Fight Club!
Beta Version Of GoldenPortal, my new site! http://ge007wii.wix.com/goldenportal
#63Waffelzz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:53:02 AM
PatriotTP posted...
PatriotTP posted...
No party up system
No clan wars
No planned events

^ Enough reasons to not buy Legends

That's personal opinion. Those haven't kept me from having fun with it. No partying means the game splits the teams evenly, so it's almost always one heavyweight on each side. Stomping randoms is fun, but so is legit high-competition matches all the time.

No partying means you can't party with your friends at all and you are stuck with facing against randoms the whole time in hopes you run into your friends.

But that probably is opinionated, so let me ask ya a question: Would you have still played GE for as long as you did if there was no partying system at all? Think about it, GE came before Legends and it had a party system, why not have it with this? It shows that the creators don't care about the game at all.

I run into people from the boards nearly every game I've played so far. The partying is sort of a let down but I can deal.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 346
#64NikraPosted 2/15/2013 10:21:27 AM
I like it except for the lack of Wiimote support. I just can't get used to the gamepad controls after playing GE Wii for months with customized Wiimote settings. lol
#65ks-pharcydePosted 2/15/2013 11:25:24 AM
If u and your friends all go to a non tc mode you'll likely all be in the same game... Just like a private match lol
---
NNID: pharcyde
#66PatriotTPPosted 2/15/2013 11:27:28 AM
If u and your friends all go to a non tc mode you'll likely all be in the same game... Just like a private match lol

Oh wow, the other modes are THAT dead? if that's the case then it's like GE but without the noobs. :3

I've always been interested in 007 Legends but the problems shown don't get me to excited to buy it. And I still need to buy a Wii U before I even think of buying that.
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini / SmackHAX of the Fight Club!
Beta Version Of GoldenPortal, my new site! http://ge007wii.wix.com/goldenportal
#67coreyerbPosted 2/16/2013 7:52:16 PM
PatriotTP posted...
Think about it, GE came before Legends and it had a party system, why not have it with this? It shows that the creators don't care about the game at all.

The creators absolutely didn't care about the game, no argument here. But you have to understand why. The game sold poorly on Xbox 360 and PS3 two months before it was out on Wii U, and they had laid off seemingly everyone except a skeleton crew working on Wii U Legends, with I'm sure a minuscule budget. So yeah, they forgot to include a bunch of stuff, but we're lucky it even came out since Eurocom shut down right after it was released.

We either have to find a way to have fun with the flawed product or skip it. Some of us are having fun with it. And as mentioned, it's rare to not run into someone from GE.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [56] iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#68ks-pharcydePosted 2/16/2013 8:05:12 PM
same thing happening with Aliens: Colonial Marines,,, if the game even sees the light of day on Wii U now

Ah well,, maybe the coming Monster Hunter, Resident Evil or Walking Dead will be decent for online play. GGs today Ponsby,,,, like my rtm camp in ice hotel where I was sitting on a table waiting for you?? lol
---
NNID: pharcyde
#69DarkBK1995Posted 2/17/2013 2:38:36 AM
Poor game. Don't waste your money
---
PSN: DarkBritKid. PKMN Emerald and Blops 2 player
#70GoldeneyeFan99Posted 2/17/2013 2:52:46 AM
Waffelzz posted...
I assume some you have it, so is it any good? I want to buy it, but I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth.

Hey Wafflez, I think I added u, have u added me Yet?

007 Legends = awsome;)

Wots ur in game name ;)
---
Main account- Turtle: 138011493714 ;) (Trying to join G6)
Alt account- [W.44]Turtle2: 431440373293 ;) (W.44 clan)