THE vs. OZ sham

#121TobiasFunk3Posted 2/2/2013 9:06:43 PM(edited)
As far as "health hack." When someone is way ahead of you(lagging advantageously or just simply a better connection to the host than you), you'll often get erroneous hitmarkers that probably aren't even damaging the other person. If you recorded, slow down videos and look at where your reticule is. A lot of times it just trails off to the side of the person giving you hitmarkers that likely aren't even really putting damage on people.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#122ALT_OwnerPosted 2/2/2013 9:06:50 PM
EliteCamo53 posted...
ALT_Owner posted...
EliteCamo53 posted...
double0steve posted...
i will give the some credit tho, stryker is a known hacker, and almost everyone in CD has hacked before. thus why i asked all of cd to record everything.

Nobody in CD hacks Stryker doesn't hack... What is this the jersey shore or something drama drama and more drama everyone STFU

Think before you speak people in CD do hack, i clearly hack
Stryker doesnt hack

Miami shore > jersey shore

Nobody I know hacks under my knowledge. If anyone in CD hacks they would be kicked A.S.A.P. Poz's words I've been called out for hacks so much. It gives me satisfaction when people call hacks on me lol

Tell Poz to kick me out then
---
Elias[LC] , [CD]DarkHole / Gamertag: EliasOwnz1
http://www.youtube.com/user/eliasvasquez2009
#123EliteCamo53Posted 2/2/2013 9:08:59 PM
ALT_Owner posted...
EliteCamo53 posted...
ALT_Owner posted...
EliteCamo53 posted...
double0steve posted...
i will give the some credit tho, stryker is a known hacker, and almost everyone in CD has hacked before. thus why i asked all of cd to record everything.

Nobody in CD hacks Stryker doesn't hack... What is this the jersey shore or something drama drama and more drama everyone STFU

Think before you speak people in CD do hack, i clearly hack
Stryker doesnt hack

Miami shore > jersey shore

Nobody I know hacks under my knowledge. If anyone in CD hacks they would be kicked A.S.A.P. Poz's words I've been called out for hacks so much. It gives me satisfaction when people call hacks on me lol

Tell Poz to kick me out then

Lol QFT
---
Temperr*CD more known as CaMo FC- 1246-3850-7285
#124_MrPsychoPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:20 PM
This war will not be counted until Tomies videos are posted. From there, we will decide if the match counts or not.

If it does not count: They will have a rematch.
If it does count: OZ won.

This was discussed between [OZ]Mobstah and THE MEDIC, and this is what they decided.

Once Tomie videos are done uploading, me and the league officials will watch them and then you guys can discuss about it here.

Yes Stryker has been accused of hacking, and yes he did hack but not in this war. I asked Stryker personally to record but he said there was already 2 people who were already recording. So he didn't. But from now on, Stryker must record every league war he participated in, as he has been accused of hacking.

Tomie, shouldn't have been using Homebrew in the first place. I asked Mobstah if he knew about Tomie having Homebrew, and he said "No, I never did know he had Homebrew until now". He said that he will never use Homebrew in any of the league wars and he will be recording for every war he participates in.

There were some lags in the war videos, but like I said before it was the hosters problems. Maybe Tomie hosting was affected by Homebrew, cause its not normal and hacks always have this bugs or glitches and this could possibly be one of them.

Other then that, I believe the war is legit so far. Who knows this could change once Tomies videos are uploaded.
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#125ALT_OwnerPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:30 PM
I'm serious CaM00
---
Elias[LC] , [CD]DarkHole / Gamertag: EliasOwnz1
http://www.youtube.com/user/eliasvasquez2009
#126double0stevePosted 2/2/2013 9:16:28 PM
stryker has hacked before, he has admitted it before, now if you people want to turn a blindeye to the facts, then fine, however we all know he knows how to do it.
ALSO, however, a ton of people in THE clan do. i wont forget how one of the founding members made the mistake of saying that they all downloaded mw3 when it first came out, and quickly deleted the topic when called out for piracy. so, explain to me again how THE is all goody two shoes, but the guy who tries to make the war go smoothly, with no region off, and records is going to emasculate you while going negative for 2 whole games. isnt that what this thread was about? oh, nevermind, this thread is mindless.
#127halfamilvicPosted 2/2/2013 9:23:27 PM
Listen fellas! I'm not going to waste my time playing the scrubs. The bottom line is they going to continue cheating or hacking or whatever they need to do to get an advantage.
They think because they wave their little wand and a little nunchuck they actually believe that they are classified as great players. Ha ha don't make me laugh!
I don't care if you go 5 to 1ratio the fact that you're holding a Wii mote and waving your little nunchuck, you will always be considered a rubbish by capital THE.
THERE IS NO SKILL INVOLVED PLAYING WITH THOSE DEVICES! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! PLEASE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!
---
You have been defeated by THE GAME, not me the actual game. SCRUBS!
#128THEMACHINE007Posted 2/2/2013 9:26:25 PM
Steve, your posts against us are your way pf coping with the loss with MK. I know how you play, and how they play, and of what Ive seen, you usually are the better player. Especially because you don't rely on a connection. I wasnt there, but we were against a nasty connection, brought on by homebrew. If MK did that, and kept it secret, even though it was for an 'innnocent' reason, how would you feel after taking a loss like that?
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#129Mathius_007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:37:18 PM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
As far as "health hack." When someone is way ahead of you(lagging advantageously or just simply a better connection to the host than you), you'll often get erroneous hitmarkers that probably aren't even damaging the other person. If you recorded, slow down videos and look at where your reticule is. A lot of times it just trails off to the side of the person giving you hitmarkers that likely aren't even really putting damage on people.

Funke, you are wrong dude. He hacked, and he knows he hacked. Only thing this thread does is let Stryker know that I KNOW he hacked too, and I think he is a coward. He's a coward for hacking, and he's a coward for not coming clean. Say what you want, he knows it and I know it. That's all that really matters.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums
#130TrencheePosted 2/2/2013 9:39:33 PM
Why is Tomie's recording the end all/be all of this war when Stryker is the one who is being accused?

He's being accused of something that apparently he's known for doing and he didn't record?

Not to mention all the other shady recruiting jazz. This seems ridiculous lol.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER*MAN Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"