THE vs. OZ sham

#301Joker694Posted 2/4/2013 8:58:04 PM
Stryker is just a weiner kid, and he cant even grow an epic beard. Wouldnt you hack if that was you Matty? I say we all move on
---
Number of people I have pwned in 1 on 1s: 73
#302catcool246Posted 2/4/2013 8:58:45 PM
I say to 500!!
---
[0423-2462-4174] << THE CAT
PAY HOMAGE!
#303roboman125Posted 2/4/2013 9:02:07 PM
Joker694 posted...
Stryker is just a weiner kid, and he cant even grow an epic beard. Wouldnt you hack if that was you Matty? I say we all move on

I really got to agree with this. Hacking would be my only option other than suicide.
---
Roboman[DS] GE:007
MHTri: Masahiro the Drunken Fisherman. The Official MH Rapper.
#304RGMyLeGaCyPosted 2/4/2013 9:16:48 PM
I have to agree with Joker on this.. Let's move on please! No matter what, if Stryker did or did not hack, im gonna have a word with Mobstah myself, to see what should we do with Stryker.. The fact that Stryker knew he's been accused of hacking and he didn't record is his fault, just plain and simple... If you really don't hack Stryker, then why didn't you record to begin with? Just because Legend recorded didn't necessarily mean you shouldn't.. Legend recorded because he was a hacker and he's been recording ever since to prove to everyone he doesn't hack anymore.. Bottom line, THE if you would like a rematch with OZ ,we would be happy to do it, but if you don't then Psycho don't count this as a win, no biggie.. We have lost so many wars before one more wouldn't hurt... So please once again let's move on cause apparently this is getting us no where.
---
Ice Man (MegaMan Clan) & thunderCAT (CAT Clan)
PSN: MM-Ice_Man
#305EnforcerThePosted 2/5/2013 12:12:07 AM(edited)
RGMyLeGaCy posted...
I have to agree with Joker on this.. Let's move on please! No matter what, if Stryker did or did not hack, im gonna have a word with Mobstah myself, to see what should we do with Stryker.. The fact that Stryker knew he's been accused of hacking and he didn't record is his fault, just plain and simple... If you really don't hack Stryker, then why didn't you record to begin with? Just because Legend recorded didn't necessarily mean you shouldn't.. Legend recorded because he was a hacker and he's been recording ever since to prove to everyone he doesn't hack anymore.. Bottom line, THE if you would like a rematch with OZ ,we would be happy to do it, but if you don't then Psycho don't count this as a win, no biggie.. We have lost so many wars before one more wouldn't hurt... So please once again let's move on cause apparently this is getting us no where.

"Bottom line, THE if you would like a rematch with OZ ,we would be happy to do it, but if you don't then Psycho don't count this as a win, no biggie.. We have lost so many wars before one more wouldn't hurt... So please once again let's move on cause apparently this is getting us no where."

^^ That's admirable.. much more so than a good KDR or a win against OZ. I think I ought to thank you on behalf of.. well- just about everyone that isn't in THE clan, and perhaps a few that are.
---
THE JANITOR of THE clan
FC= 534208814218
#306Mathius_007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:24:54 AM
roboman125 posted...
Joker694 posted...

I really got to agree with this. Hacking would be my only option other than suicide.

I agree, not having an epic beard can make people do crazy things. A couple things happened because of his decision to hack though.

1. He lost his man card
2. He now exhales baby breath
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums
#307DarkBK1995Posted 2/5/2013 2:02:29 AM
Wotz rong wif hax???
---
Mad hoes, ask Beavis, I get nothing but-head
Bullets like the letter V, they coming after U
#308TheDarkShot007Posted 2/5/2013 5:40:23 AM
Justified2343 posted...
TheDarkShot007 posted...
Justified2343 posted...
_Tantrum_ posted...
THE is bad.

THOSE WHO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE CLAN
OWNED BY THE CLAN.
IJUSTCRIED

100% false. The people who "speak out against THE clan" normally make all the members in THE their b!tches

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
IJUSTCRIED is showing bravery. Not appropriate for a mopping, rtm
throwing SCRUB. COWARDS DOWN IJUSTCRIED COWARDS DOWN.
---
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT
#309SuccthisPosted 2/5/2013 5:45:37 AM
I am now also part of this potential 500 post thread.
---
The Real 56's 56-BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#310Joker694Posted 2/5/2013 5:57:07 AM
roboman125 posted...
Joker694 posted...

Those are the only two options really, no wonder so many people hack
---
Number of people I have pwned in 1 on 1s: 73