THE vs. OZ sham

#41THEMEDIC007Posted 2/2/2013 10:51:32 AM
Wow, I knew something like this would happen, this is why I stopped planning wars for THE. Because there's always going to be drama that ruins these wars or some don't have as much fun as others because of connection advantage, etc.

But as for this pointless bickering, just stop. It's not going to accomplish anything by just arguing.
What I suggest doing is going straight to Mr Psycho which he is already aware of this problem, and just let him solve it and decide if this war counts or not.

If what has been said really happened then it doesn't look good for {OZ}. But I'm not hoping they get kicked out and I'm not trying to stab them in their backs and talk trash about them because alot of them are some of my close friends here. But if rules were broken then it's their own faults, I can't do anything about that.

But arguing between eachother isn't solving anything either. Just calmly let Mr Psycho decide and stop talking to eachother for the time being.
---
Did Someone Call "THE MEDIC"?
PAY HOMAGE TO "THE" CLAN YOU SCRUBS!!!!!!!!!!
#42goldie1967Posted 2/2/2013 10:55:08 AM
Lol.. been a while since we had one of these :D

PS: It's only cool when yusti subs !
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#43amafiferPosted 2/2/2013 11:27:34 AM
My tuppence worth! First of all I was not in the war either but have friends in ge in both sides. Anyhoo should have made this reply to The machine the other day when he told me to quit quitting games. I good sirs quit when the lag becomes unbearable I do not quit every game I'm in that I lose in like some I could mention. Take a long hard look at your own clan THE before calling anyone out for quitting games. On another note I have 5 accounts in this game and I frequently run into a lot of board members who are hacking in games because they don't know it is me. But it's good to see a flame thread again lol. I do however have respect for both clans in ge as I feel the game would be poorer without them. So what's in the past is in the past and to quote a famous person "though should remove the beam from your own eye first that way you you will see clearly to remove Thy brothers splinter".
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#44THEMACHINE007Posted 2/2/2013 12:51:20 PM(edited)
True Fifer, but did you see my scores? I did terrible, because of lag. I put bad scores in front of board members, because of lag. And idc. Sometimes lag is unplayable, it was borderline for me but I stuck through. Sometimes you just have to try and have as much fun as you can, without caring of stats or score. Just my piece as well.

Ecclesiastes bro, a time for everything ;)

Edit: And for the LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE make callout threads to the hacking board members, PLEASE! It would save so much time, and situations like this.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#45_MrPsychoPosted 2/2/2013 12:49:12 PM
TheGELegend posted...
_MrPsycho posted...
First off Tomie agrees to use Homebrew in this league war.

-No hacking allowed in any competition match. Homebrewed competitors are allowed in the competition and highly encouraged to record their play, although they are not required to. Recording will help with any discrepancies the Officials may have to deal with.

So, did you record Tomie? If you did use hacks or anything that you weren't suppose to use in the war. You or your clan will face consequence.

Have the videos been uploaded? If yes, could everyone who recorded please post their videos here, please and thank you. And from the videos, I will decide if the war counts or not. So far, it doesn't look to good.

Mob told me Tomie recorded because of this rule.

Do you know how long the videos will take? Also, what's your youTube name?
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#46OZMobstah187Posted 2/2/2013 12:56:54 PM
Ahhh how wonderfull to come back to this after a full day banging' <3

Ima say what i have to say and let you guys rant on your own as much as you want.

Lemme list the problems...since there were obviously so many....

1.The roster...
It's been sent on time to the GE League, new OZ members weren' t even added cause i felt this kinda BS would happen.
Before you say Stryker is also new....YES, but he's been in OZ over 2 weeks now.

2.Hacking accusations
You guys are saying Legend,Stryker and Tomie hacked.
2 of them were recording(Vids will be releases when they're uploaded)
We didn't let Stryker record cause he said it would take him some time to set it up and since we were like 5 minutes later then suposed too and we had 2 people recording we didn't think there would be drama.
Everyone that is close with OZ knows we don't like hackers who ruin the game by cheating.
There's no fun and no honor in that.

3.All round drama
I could feel it in the chat.
Lame excuses on the THE side were being made during and after every single match.
I mean...10 matches played and ended 4-0
I could feel the rage, especially from BEARD.
It seems like giving your word that we don't hack and vids are not enough.
THE is allways talking ****, so there's no suprise anything would've been changed now.
You guys are the ones causing drama, if there were any problemz we could've discussed it in the THE chat yesterday....but you guys decided to do it this way.
It's a 4-0 Sweet, LEGIT....get over it.

If someone feels the need to continu this discussion.
Pm me...handle it with Psycho or soak in your own ****
Iam not falling for this crap, iam just trying to clear OZ's name.
Nice going THE, SCRUBZ!!!
OZ>THE All day any day
#47THENOSE007Posted 2/2/2013 1:20:07 PM
I used homebrew to change my region to Argentina.

Why is it cheating? If you're referring to hacks, fyi I finished last in the two games I played. Hell I even hosted the second game.

THE lost to OZ, get over it.
---
Tomie <OZ>

Haha
It all goes back to the thread HOMEBREW, Wii MOTES and Delusion
---
POUND FOR POUND A COMPLETE CLASS PLAYER IN GE.
THE NOSE
#48THEMACHINE007Posted 2/2/2013 1:20:28 PM
Wow, what a dumb@$$ post. After everything we did to try and cool the flames. Only Monkey, and maybe CBM are the only decent people in your stupid clan. You make accusations like that after fielding people that couldnt give a flying $*** about your clan. Legends? Idc about him, but its interesting when I played and beat him, then he gets somehow overly good? Both times never with ur tag on. Stryker? One of the shadiest players, especially when it comes to wars. Why would he join your clan anyways? Convenient enough he didnt record. Screw this, THE wont be doing anymore wars with tier 4s.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#49WaffelzzPosted 2/2/2013 1:24:25 PM
That's pretty lame of you OZ. :/
---
This Signature Sucks
#50amafiferPosted 2/2/2013 1:32:27 PM
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Wow, what a dumb@$$ post. After everything we did to try and cool the flames. Only Monkey, and maybe CBM are the only decent people in your stupid clan. You make accusations like that after fielding people that couldnt give a flying $*** about your clan. Legends? Idc about him, but its interesting when I played and beat him, then he gets somehow overly good? Both times never with ur tag on. Stryker? One of the shadiest players, especially when it comes to wars. Why would he join your clan anyways? Convenient enough he didnt record. Screw this, THE wont be doing anymore wars with tier 4s.

I'm not cool bwaaaa! :'(
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?