THE vs. OZ sham

#91theskogsPosted 2/2/2013 7:06:18 PM
Alright I've read enough if this. IMO OZ should be disqualified. You want to give them a win you better put a big f****** asterisk next to it.

First off, I hosted game one, and had unplayable lag. The second game I was not host but still lagged to the point of not being about to sprint. Strangely enough those were games tomie was in, also OZ first two "wins." The rest of the games he couldn't connect to host. the rest of the games I wasn't kissing walls either. See the connection (pun intended)? I know lag is part of the game, but when he was gone it was almost gone as well. After the war I hosted a tc lobby for probably 20 games without a major issue, and all who have played with me know I've hosted before. Like Ben said, any homebrew causes lag, and this was the case with tomie.

Then it really hit me when I was pumping clips into one OZ and he just would'nt die. I'm not the only one who noticed this either. I had no abnormal issue getting kills on cbm in the same game, this guy wouldn't fall.

I say DQ OZ, and I know any other clan that this happened to would say the same. I dont mind taking a loss, but this was not legit to me at all. Rematch? Fine. But you can leave the homebrew out of it.
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
THE SKOGS (or ?) 3110-5895-7148
#92Joker694Posted 2/2/2013 7:09:49 PM
Added everyone in this thread
---
Number of people I have killed with remotes: 5003
#93TheDrumHead007Posted 2/2/2013 7:11:02 PM
theskogs posted...
Alright I've read enough if this. IMO OZ should be disqualified. You want to give them a win you better put a big f****** asterisk next to it.

First off, I hosted game one, and had unplayable lag. The second game I was not host but still lagged to the point of not being about to sprint. Strangely enough those were games tomie was in, also OZ first two "wins." The rest of the games he couldn't connect to host. the rest of the games I wasn't kissing walls either. See the connection (pun intended)? I know lag is part of the game, but when he was gone it was almost gone as well. After the war I hosted a tc lobby for probably 20 games without a major issue, and all who have played with me know I've hosted before. Like Ben said, any homebrew causes lag, and this was the case with tomie.

Then it really hit me when I was pumping clips into one OZ and he just would'nt die. I'm not the only one who noticed this either. I had no abnormal issue getting kills on cbm in the same game, this guy wouldn't fall.

I say DQ OZ, and I know any other clan that this happened to would say the same. I dont mind taking a loss, but this was not legit to me at all. Rematch? Fine. But you can leave the homebrew out of it.

QFT! !!!!!! DAMMIT
---
PAY HOMAGE!!! "THE" CLAN #1 rated by goldeneye developers. "THE" BULLET
#94HC_MannyXOXOPosted 2/2/2013 7:16:59 PM
theskogs posted...
Like Ben said, any homebrew causes lag, and this was the case with tomie

uh.....or was it the fact that an aussie was hosting for a lobby full of americans. He still would have hosted from australia regardless of what country was displayed on the screen. In other words......everyone in the lobby would have to connect to someone on the other side of the world....at around 300 PING.
---
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/65261086
#95PatriotTPPosted 2/2/2013 7:28:30 PM
Alright, I've had enough of this. I understand everybody is angry but THIS ISN'T SOLVING ANYTHING.

As one of the leaders I say all of us (THE) need to come up with a decision here:

Either let me and Mobstah talk this out and organize an understanding and hopefully a rematch,
OR
We drop out of the league.

I'm not particularly happy about this and the fact Tomie used Homebrew, but honestly I don't find a reason to have anybody disqualified if they didn't enhance their gameplay in the games at all. Now Psycho has made an official call and he said that he found nothing wrong in the videos so {OZ} is not disqualified. Yes, there was lag, but it's come to the point that every game is laggy. We can't call true hax unless we have proof. And there just isn't any.

Now, if you guys trust me I can settle an agreement between us and {OZ} and it will be fair. I never wanted to war in the first place y'know. And I sure don't want to see this for the next 7 weeks.

So, take your pick.
---
Goldeneye Wii - Mr.Mini / PSN: MrMinigun13
Beta Version Of GoldenPortal, my new site! http://ge007wii.wix.com/goldenportal check it out! :)
#96THE_HOMEBOY007Posted 2/2/2013 7:31:52 PM
_MrPsycho posted...
The war videos looked completely legit. Perhaps, it was the host problems.

indeed, host problems were a pain.

First,second and third matches were legit for me, but the final match was a hell no, there's no way a sigmus 9 with a silencer kills that fast, not even a strata does that and then he always knew where i was everytime he tooked me down? Hell with that bull.
---
BEST of THE best is what we STRIVE to BE
#97amafiferPosted 2/2/2013 7:35:48 PM
So let me get this straight.
Oz should be thrown out this? Why not just scrap the whole tournament instead. That would be fairer. I have been in a few wars for Greek Gods,The }Elements{ and oz and in every war I have been in there is always some degree of suspicion over someone who takes part by the losing side.
I have watched the videos a few times now and as a legitimate player who uses no hacks all I can see is the kind of lag that I suffer in most games. I understand how it looks but lag can make a player almost God like to kill for the player who suffers it. I just say its bad lag and if oz are thrown out because of this it makes the whole tournament a sham not just that one war.
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#98ConBonMonPosted 2/2/2013 7:38:43 PM
Nobody uploaded the games I was in?
Were they not counted?
---
#99double0stevePosted 2/2/2013 7:43:44 PM
i just hosted an entire war last night, and was upset about it, i did nothing but be a detriment to my team, nonetheless is that good that it came down to the last game of the war. i for one feel terrible about my team losing on my behalf, but i did all i could. YOU guys dont have any reason to complain, you were able to switch hosts, there was recording goin on, and the host always does bad. after reading this thread, somewhat, im absolutely disgusted by sore losers. i get it, its terrible to lose to people with the golden connection, which, in my experience, is mostly people with terrible internet speeds. if someone used a hack to actually have a region on war, played two games, and couldnt connect anymore, then i applaud them. our war took over three hours to do an hour war, how long did yours take.
#100Fire_PloverPosted 2/2/2013 7:52:46 PM
Why are people debating about a war with someone admitting to using HomeBrew in? It's obviously against the league rules, and completely unnecessary. There is such a thing as a region-off war. If they had wanted Tomie to play for OZ, they could've just said so in the chat and done a region off, instead of getting one of their players to use HB without the other team knowing? If this win counts, I think the league is officially a joke. My two cents.

BTW, on the topic of Stryker, I don't think anyone actually has proof that he hacks, but he either has an insanely good connection, or he probably does. Almost every match I've played with him, he pulls insane scores, but then the other times he barely goes positive, or manages like a 1.5:1 or something. I personally find it hard to believe him on the statement that he has "over 50 30 streaks", including multiple 50's and 60's. Considering I can only think of two 60 streaks over this entire board, I find it hard to believe that he has gotten at least two 60+'s himself. (In this case, Yusti's 60 and Bont's 64, both insanely good players).

Whatever, my opinion.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com