I'm skipping church today...

#1RSMiamiPosted 2/2/2013 8:49:34 AM(edited)
... to play GoldenEye again. Haha. Had a ball last week, so hope to run into some of you guys again today! :)

inb4Y0kahsaysBURNINHELL...
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#2JmyWhsprsPosted 2/2/2013 8:49:50 AM
Joker is dead
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs
#3GoldenRyPosted 2/2/2013 8:57:57 AM
Sure, I've got a few hours to snipe you back to Sunday School.

Logging in now.
---
iS*ryanedge.
#4RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:11:25 AM
GoldenRy posted...
Sure, I've got a few hours to snipe you back to Sunday School.

Logging in now.

Okay okay... Lesson learned. I'll at least go to Sunday School. Tired of getting hit by your sniper rifle. Lol.

Good games bro. It's still amazing to run into a lobby of bona fide low level players. Always a t00ber somewhere in the mix, but otherwise it was fun.

Melee of the day: Just outside the boatroom where I think (At least I know I was...) we were out of ammo and doing the melee dance and you accidentally hopped up on the crate allowing me to melee you in the nuts - Yes. I laughed.

PS: Lakers getting their s*** together huh?
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#5GoldenRyPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:03 AM
RSMiami posted...
Okay okay... Lesson learned. I'll at least go to Sunday School. Tired of getting hit by your sniper rifle. Lol.

Good games bro. It's still amazing to run into a lobby of bona fide low level players. Always a t00ber somewhere in the mix, but otherwise it was fun.

Melee of the day: Just outside the boatroom where I think (At least I know I was...) we were out of ammo and doing the melee dance and you accidentally hopped up on the crate allowing me to melee you in the nuts - Yes. I laughed.

PS: Lakers getting their s*** together huh?

Pff, I barely hit anyone with the thing. It took my stubborn a** until the last game to finally admit that. I signed off real quick to reset my connection and invite you to revenge Conflict but you had to go.

That melee stunk, haha. I wasn't out of ammo but I figured it would be more efficient to melee. Then a cursor stall threw me up there.
---
iS*ryanedge.
#6amafiferPosted 2/2/2013 6:18:37 PM
RSMiami posted...
... to play GoldenEye again. Haha. Had a ball last week, so hope to run into some of you guys again today! :)

I ten dommed a player called Jesus today. Forgive me lord. Wry made me do it. :(
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#7RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:15:56 AM
amafifer posted...
RSMiami posted...

I ten dommed a player called Jesus today. Forgive me lord. Wry made me do it. :(

LMAO. Just saw this now :)

Don't worry, Jesus is very understanding and would forgive you if it was really Him. But thinking about it now... If it really was Him, I'm sure he'd 5000 dom everyone on the server at once with some loaves and fishes. Lol.
---
[RS]Enzo
#8WiiGamer87Posted 2/3/2013 9:12:14 AM
I skipped church today, just like I do everyday.
---
Flash Man
NNID: fitzinabox
#9WaffelzzPosted 2/3/2013 9:25:05 AM
RSMiami posted...
amafifer posted...
RSMiami posted...

LMAO. Just saw this now :)

Don't worry, Jesus is very understanding and would forgive you if it was really Him. But thinking about it now... If it really was Him, I'm sure he'd 5000 dom everyone on the server at once with some loaves and fishes. Lol.

It's fish. Not fishes. It bothers me so much when people do that...
---
This Signature Sucks
#10Peppa_PigPosted 2/3/2013 3:53:38 PM
Waffelzz posted...
It's fish. Not fishes. It bothers me so much when people do that...

I hear it's acceptable. Don't be so serious :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_plural
---
Spaghetti and jumping in muddy puddles - My idea of a good day.
Peppa Pig