iQ VS CD War Planning Thread - GE League Season 3

#11double0stevePosted 2/6/2013 8:40:58 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
From the GE-League site rules
-Clans are allowed to make TWO roster additions for the season and they are only allowed BEFORE the all-star game.

-Individual players may only move to another clan ONCE within the season, and only before the all-star game. Those players have to wait one week before playing in a league competition.

Ahem, I'm not switching clans, I'm in both. Where on the site does it ban multiple clans per person? I'm on both rosters.
Also, OZ is out so Stryker can play for CD
Stryker is on the CD roster anyway, along with Rep, Ermac, and Legend
GG's

who said oz is out?
---
Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#12TMac987654321Posted 2/6/2013 8:44:47 PM
double0steve posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
-Clans are allowed to make TWO roster additions for the season and they are only allowed BEFORE the all-star game.

-Individual players may only move to another clan ONCE within the season, and only before the all-star game. Those players have to wait one week before playing in a league competition.

Ahem, I'm not switching clans, I'm in both. Where on the site does it ban multiple clans per person? I'm on both rosters.
GG's

who said oz is out?

idk, i remember seeing it somewhere
---
T-Mac
Number of times I've suicided with RTM's: 5004
#13double0stevePosted 2/6/2013 8:46:12 PM
noooo, dey not out, i would like to beat someone in this league, tee hee. :)
---
Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#14_MrPsycho(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:43:51 PM
TMac987654321 posted...

GG's

No. Which clan is on your main? Stryker can only play for CD now. But when he does, he must record.

Rep, Ermac will only play for MK for this season.

Legend, I don't think his in any of the clans that are participating in the league now, so I have no problem him playing for CD only.

When you guys war, I would recommend that everyone records. Cause CD has been accused for hacking.
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#15madgheiPosted 2/6/2013 10:33:39 PM
_MrPsycho posted...

When you guys war, I would recommend that everyone records. Cause CD has been accused for hacking.

I only rarely record, sorry. But I've been accused of hacking before: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/63456792

needless to say I proved everyone wrong. I have some gameplay of me vs board members on my channel, though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madghei
---
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653
#16TMac987654321Posted 2/7/2013 4:39:31 AM
_MrPsycho posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

GG's

No. Which clan is on your main? Stryker can only play for CD now. But when he does, he must record.

Rep, Ermac will only play for MK for this season.

Legend, I don't think his in any of the clans that are participating in the league now, so I have no problem him playing for CD only.

My main is in both CD and 56
Where in the rules does it say I can only play for one clan? It only says I can only move between clans once. I'm not moving clans, I'm in both and I'm on both rosters.
---
T-Mac
Number of times I've suicided with RTM's: 5004
#17Joker694Posted 2/7/2013 6:05:06 AM
Justified2343 posted...
idk. i dont intend on warring anytime in the season, so let my guise figure it out

Dont worry I will sub for you. I owe you big time for all the times you subbed for RS
---
Number of board members I have 5 dommed: 297
#18_MrPsycho(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:59:33 AM
Bump.
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#19Justified2343Posted 2/9/2013 10:01:19 AM
Joker694 posted...
Justified2343 posted...
idk. i dont intend on warring anytime in the season, so let my guise figure it out

Dont worry I will sub for you. I owe you big time for all the times you subbed for RS

thanks yokah. that means alot to us
---
GT-UnclexDr3w. Leader of the CD Clan. Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
#20TheGELegendPosted 2/10/2013 11:35:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]