@ melee king

#1DoesithurtPosted 2/7/2013 11:16:10 AM
Who was playing with the IGN "melee king" last night?
---
"DoesItHurt"- Lvl 56- FC-0846-3321-7035 /"That's 10!" Lvl 56- FC -4664-8824-6391/ "GoonieGooGoo"- Lvl 56
#2Uncle_Tupelo_Posted 2/7/2013 11:17:59 AM
Wasn't me.
---
Tupelo#< the tree.
#3Joker694Posted 2/7/2013 11:23:26 AM
I dunno but I am the melee king, see sig
---
Number of melee kills: 76387
#4Rollbar_RTMPosted 2/7/2013 11:38:56 AM
Uncle_Tupelo_ posted...
Wasn't me.

SLEUTHERED!!
---
Nice try ALT! [This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] Damm it'
#5Uncle_Tupelo_Posted 2/7/2013 11:46:01 AM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Uncle_Tupelo_ posted...
Wasn't me.

SLEUTHERED!!

Oh geez I guess you got me
---
Tupelo#< the tree.
#6GSMcQueenPosted 2/7/2013 5:17:23 PM
Doesithurt posted...

That was me. My connection was up and down, so I was playing with my modem and logging off and on in various modes to see how the online was affected by the changes. When I got the ping down I was able to go melee-only pretty effectively for a little while. Without BB and LF (I'm only lvl 7) it's tough to melee through heavy lag.

Were you iWillMeleeU? If so, it was pretty funny that we kept getting teamed up. People probably thought we were partied, and I think some got a little ticked off.

By the end of the last match I almost went negative because the lag picked back up, but it was fun nonetheless.
---
GS*McQueen | Magnet Man
#7ZAV1010Posted 2/7/2013 5:24:45 PM
GSMcQueen posted...
Doesithurt posted...

That was me. My connection was up and down, so I was playing with my modem and logging off and on in various modes to see how the online was affected by the changes. When I got the ping down I was able to go melee-only pretty effectively for a little while. Without BB and LF (I'm only lvl 7) it's tough to melee through heavy lag.

Were you iWillMeleeU? If so, it was pretty funny that we kept getting teamed up. People probably thought we were partied, and I think some got a little ticked off.

By the end of the last match I almost went negative because the lag picked back up, but it was fun nonetheless.

That explains why I saw you join then leave then join then leave a game the other night.
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#8Rollbar_RTMPosted 2/7/2013 6:08:44 PM(edited)
ZAV1010 posted...
GSMcQueen posted...
Doesithurt posted...

That explains why I saw you join then leave then join then leave a game the other night.

Qft i Melee Him the first time then i blew his intestines out of him then he Karate chop me :D
---
Nice try ALT! [This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] Damm it'
#9MedinaMXPosted 2/7/2013 5:58:21 PM
Sorry for the Melee King title is for MK CYRAX..have u ever played a Melee only with him? hes da best...theres vids
---
MK KINTARO - FC: 1229-6801-1628 / -Metis- from the Greek Gods Clan. / [+]Med!na / http://www.youtube.com/user/victoroberto/
#10GSMcQueenPosted 2/7/2013 6:03:31 PM
ZAV1010 posted...

The weird thing is that last night I finally put the modem on top of a lamp on the side table, and the ping dropped in half.
---
GS*McQueen | Magnet Man