THE vs MK SHAM!

#11Mathius_007Posted 2/8/2013 12:00:55 AM
Good games to MK. Fun night of Goldeneye. Class-acts, great games, good hosts in the chat, AWESOME ROOOOOOOFIES, HOMAGE paid!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums
#12TheDarkShot007Posted 2/8/2013 4:06:44 AM
Waffelzz posted...
I refuse to give these scrubs props. They all use the wiimote.

NOSE is right. I bet there was much use of the sawlicend ivana.
---
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT
#13double0stevePosted 2/8/2013 6:17:18 AM
TheDarkShot007 posted...
Waffelzz posted...
I refuse to give these scrubs props. They all use the wiimote.

NOSE is right. I bet there was much use of the sawlicend ivana.

wat?
anyways, good job both sides, mk be tough.
---
Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#14_MrPsychoPosted 2/8/2013 6:18:33 AM
RSMiami posted...
Hell, I have no idea about this whole league thingy, and I'm pretty sure that [RS] isn't even in it... But does either clan (MK or THE) wanna dance with [RS] in a war?

Why not aye? :)

Do you guys want to be in it? There's a spot that's open currently.
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#15goldie1967Posted 2/8/2013 6:25:10 AM
_MrPsycho posted...
RSMiami posted...
Hell, I have no idea about this whole league thingy, and I'm pretty sure that [RS] isn't even in it... But does either clan (MK or THE) wanna dance with [RS] in a war?

Why not aye? :)

Do you guys want to be in it? There's a spot that's open currently.

No...leagues suck, for us anyway. We're not committed enough :)
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#16F2G1Posted 2/8/2013 7:23:05 AM
GGs last nite guys. THE WAR was intense and good competition.
---
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/gewiichat.htm
#17WaffelzzPosted 2/8/2013 7:53:05 AM
TheAce00 posted...
THE WAFFLE why u always quit when i'm getting into your game bro?

IGN?

GGs Fifer. We owned those scrubs.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 321
#18THENOSE007Posted 2/8/2013 9:52:08 AM
Mk comes with their cheesey cowardly package.
No props will ever be given to scrubs who point wii motes at screens and silence the gun as well. I dont care if you scrubs go 8-0 on THE. Everyone knows deep down there is no skill involved using a wii mote. Pick up a controller a come at me scrub!
Thats why the Reloaded bunch returned b/c they couldnt get the beat on ya. Nothing like following targets with a wand.

No ads is required with a wii mote. I could go on all day how pathetic and how stunningly embarrassed I d feel playing w/ a wii mote. Then to carry yourself like you have skill in this game.
---
POUND FOR POUND A COMPLETE CLASS PLAYER IN GE.
THE NOSE
#19WaffelzzPosted 2/8/2013 9:57:58 AM
THENOSE007 posted...
No props will ever be given to scrubs who point wii motes at screens and silence the gun as well. I dont care if you scrubs go 8-0 on THE. Everyone knows deep down there is no skill involved using a wii mote. Pick up a controller a come at me scrub!
Thats why the Reloaded bunch returned b/c they couldnt get the beat on ya. Nothing like following targets with a wand.

No ads is required with a wii mote. I could go on all day how pathetic and how stunningly embarrassed I d feel playing w/ a wii mote. Then to carry yourself like you have skill in this game.

NOSE is 100% right on this one. I made the switch recently to the gamecube controller, and it takes much more skill than a children's wiimote. Pointing a wiimote at a screen does not make you a good player.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 321
#20TheDarkShot007Posted 2/8/2013 10:00:52 AM
THENOSE007 posted...

LOL!!!! NOSE!!! We need you buddy for the next one. Even I have
to be more involved. Its not fair to BULLET & GAME and our new
members to be exposed to this nonsense.
---
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT