Team Conflict @ Butterhook, Ike Turner, and It'sOver

#1Kusanagi_M_Posted 2/9/2013 1:31:17 PM
Outpost, Jungle, Archives, and Nightclub;

Melee vs. Sniping?
Without a doubt my favorite head to head match up given some cover and enough space for the shooter to get a few cracks at me. It's highly satisfying as you look in their panicked, digital eyes, the final round zinging past your head just before your hands come down and they see red.

Great games today everyone, Jungle had me rolling especially. Highlight of the day was pausing to watch Ike Turner chase full-speed across the Jungle plain after some unsuspecting gazelle.

Butterhook, had a much better connection to you today for some reason, move your tv yet?

It'sOver punched me so hard at the beginning of Industrial that my Wii froze, I took that as a sign to get some lunch.

Great playing with you lot.
---
You've been eliminated by ChunLiS*Thys -4768-5662-3633 / PHNTM*STRNGR -1691~1267~7949 / [ PROTEIN ] -11122-8949-861 / Murder*Boner / HATE*RHOMBUS / GdSky2DiUndr
#2TMac987654321Posted 2/9/2013 1:33:45 PM
Kusanagi_M_ posted...

Melee vs. Sniping?
Without a doubt my favorite head to head match up given some cover and enough space for the shooter to get a few cracks at me. It's highly satisfying as you look in their panicked, digital eyes, the final round zinging past your head just before your hands come down and they see red.

Great games today everyone, Jungle had me rolling especially. Highlight of the day was pausing to watch Ike Turner chase full-speed across the Jungle plain after some unsuspecting gazelle.

Butterhook, had a much better connection to you today for some reason, move your tv yet?

It'sOver punched me so hard at the beginning of Industrial that my Wii froze, I took that as a sign to get some lunch.

Tv is still in an akward position, moved the sensor bar though. Starting to get used to it
@Ike Turner, stop using bullets >_>
---
T-Mac
I refuse to play on Sewers, Jungle, Industrial or Facility because I am legally blind.
#3Kusanagi_M_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:37:38 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
Kusanagi_M_ posted...

Melee vs. Sniping?

Tv is still in an akward position, moved the sensor bar though. Starting to get used to it
@Ike Turner, stop using bullets >_>

Cool, seemed like you were steadily getting good scores and some streaks. At least Ike is good for those guys in the outpost towers, they used to be easy meat but now I usually just ignore them, not worth the risk for one bad sniper.
---
You've been eliminated by ChunLiS*Thys -4768-5662-3633 / PHNTM*STRNGR -1691~1267~7949 / [ PROTEIN ] -11122-8949-861 / Murder*Boner / HATE*RHOMBUS / GdSky2DiUndr
#4TMac987654321Posted 2/9/2013 1:44:49 PM
Meleeing a guy in a tower is so fulfilling. You have to be sneaky
Also I kept dying because I was trying to get direct impact grenade kills.
---
T-Mac
I refuse to play on Sewers, Jungle, Industrial or Facility because I am legally blind.
#5Joker694Posted 2/9/2013 7:04:55 PM
Ike Turner is just a brilliant, brilliant melee only name
---
Number of times I have been funny: 13,723,965
#6Blitz_SharkPosted 2/9/2013 7:31:41 PM
Joker694 posted...
Ike Turner is just a brilliant, brilliant melee only name

Came here to say this but was beaten to it.
---
FC 4312-8918-0094