How to tell someone hacks

#21GoldenRyPosted 2/9/2013 4:11:47 PM
Stryker > Mathius.
---
iS*ryanedge.
#22catcool246Posted 2/9/2013 4:14:28 PM
For the greater good of the Goldeneye community, this just has to stop.

I didn't play in the war, so I cannot pass a judgement on what happened. Although I instinctually would side with my clan, I can't say either way out of fear of my ignorance of the minor details.

That being said, let's say Stryker does hack. He would never admit it. Plain and simple, no one wants to be labeled a hacker if they are a legit player/passing as one.

Let's say he doesn't- we are accomplishing nothing accusing him, just creating rifts among people who should be friendly. No need to antagonize each other when there is actually nothing going on.

We'll never know. So let's stop pretending we are finding an answer.

All in all, I am tired of having to have beef with OZ. besides, mob is awesome <3 Yes, what happened is weird, and yes, both sides are heated and people are offended and blah blah blah whatever. How about we spend less time focusing on our petty grudges in the past and focus on maintaining the ailing future this game is still struggling to cough up, eh?

Summary:
-HOMAGE to BROTHER BEARD
-However, let's be civil and try to move on
-GE is dying, so put aside past wrongs and try to make the future of the game better
- <3 you all
---
THE CAT: 0423-2462-4174
#23Mathius_007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:42:14 PM
catcool246 posted...
For the greater good of the Goldeneye community, this just has to stop.

I didn't play in the war, so I cannot pass a judgement on what happened. Although I instinctually would side with my clan, I can't say either way out of fear of my ignorance of the minor details.

That being said, let's say Stryker does hack. He would never admit it. Plain and simple, no one wants to be labeled a hacker if they are a legit player/passing as one.

Let's say he doesn't- we are accomplishing nothing accusing him, just creating rifts among people who should be friendly. No need to antagonize each other when there is actually nothing going on.

We'll never know. So let's stop pretending we are finding an answer.

All in all, I am tired of having to have beef with OZ. besides, mob is awesome <3 Yes, what happened is weird, and yes, both sides are heated and people are offended and blah blah blah whatever. How about we spend less time focusing on our petty grudges in the past and focus on maintaining the ailing future this game is still struggling to cough up, eh?

Summary:
-HOMAGE to BROTHER BEARD
-However, let's be civil and try to move on
-GE is dying, so put aside past wrongs and try to make the future of the game better
- <3 you all

Good points. I won't ever mention it again.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums
#24itsover8999Posted 2/9/2013 5:51:16 PM
too much QQ
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
#25osellis3Posted 2/9/2013 5:51:47 PM
itsover8999 posted...
too much QQ

not enough PewPew
---
DRAGONAIR* or whatever
#26SirBud4I4Posted 2/9/2013 6:04:02 PM
Stryker is a hacker, nuff said. Even without hacks he would still own mathius. ;o
#27ronXwhitePosted 2/9/2013 7:21:24 PM
Let's be honest. You guys all play Goldeneye Wii. Anyone who uses a wii remote to play is a hacker, plain and simple.

#nuff
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#28MavrakoJonesPosted 2/9/2013 7:23:07 PM
So because NIDOQUEEN* can only see 1/2 of the screen, she hacks too? I mean, that's worse than black and white.
#29Anarion18Posted 2/9/2013 8:23:00 PM
Nikra posted...
That's a load of bs: I have probably used every hack existing for GE Wii And i have never experienced your so call B/W only.
I can't speak for other Wii games, but that doesn't happen on GE.

that's because although you 'have probably used every hack existing for GE Wii' you have never used the Black & White screen hack. Or the Sepia Screen w/Smo-Mo a la RDR }
#30roboman125Posted 2/9/2013 8:29:02 PM
Anarion18 posted...
Nikra posted...
That's a load of bs: I have probably used every hack existing for GE Wii And i have never experienced your so call B/W only.
I can't speak for other Wii games, but that doesn't happen on GE.

that's because although you 'have probably used every hack existing for GE Wii' you have never used the Black & White screen hack. Or the Sepia Screen w/Smo-Mo a la RDR }

Lol, burn. The face at the end sealed the deal haha
---
Roboman[DS], RoboSlap fc- 4614 6452 4690 GE:007
MHTri: Masahiro the Drunken Fisherman. The Official MH Rapper.