Boston Goldneye 007

#21RSMiamiPosted 2/10/2013 9:44:06 PM
Well, the option (opt out clause) for LeBron, Wade and Bosh are there - which can be exercised as early as the end of this season.

I can't see any of them wanting to leave while they're still winning, so you'd think (common sense) that if they win this year, that they'd come back at least next year to see if they can threepeat. I don't think any of them are the type to leave it for speculation whether they would have threepeat'd or not. They're too competitive.

If they don't win this year, I think there's every chance that LeBron will choose to move on. And I, as a long-time Miami Heat fan would never hold any grudges against him. I don't think any of us would. (Sorry, we're not Cleveland) He brought us a championship, he's done some pretty awesome things off the court in Miami, so why should we boo him if he wants to go somewhere else?

LA, Cleveland, Chicago, are all options. (I'm willing to bet that Wade goes with him if he chooses the latter...)

But at the end of the day, it all depends on what happens this season. They WILL make the finals... (You're bonkers if you think otherwise) and from there, it's anybody's game depending on health of players, home court advantage and who wants it more :)

So there you have it. The Miami Heat broken down in a post :) For now, we have the best player on the planet.

PS: LeBron having an open home is due to wanting to move into a bigger house :)
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#22DarxWingDuckPosted 2/10/2013 9:58:59 PM
RSMiami posted...
Well, the option (opt out clause) for LeBron, Wade and Bosh are there - which can be exercised as early as the end of this season.

I can't see any of them wanting to leave while they're still winning, so you'd think (common sense) that if they win this year, that they'd come back at least next year to see if they can threepeat. I don't think any of them are the type to leave it for speculation whether they would have threepeat'd or not. They're too competitive.

If they don't win this year, I think there's every chance that LeBron will choose to move on. And I, as a long-time Miami Heat fan would never hold any grudges against him. I don't think any of us would. (Sorry, we're not Cleveland) He brought us a championship, he's done some pretty awesome things off the court in Miami, so why should we boo him if he wants to go somewhere else?

LA, Cleveland, Chicago, are all options. (I'm willing to bet that Wade goes with him if he chooses the latter...)

But at the end of the day, it all depends on what happens this season. They WILL make the finals... (You're bonkers if you think otherwise) and from there, it's anybody's game depending on health of players, home court advantage and who wants it more :)

So there you have it. The Miami Heat broken down in a post :) For now, we have the best player on the planet.

lebron promised he wouldn't quit in cleveland until he won a championship... numerous times.... you see the difference.

the heat are an injury away from not making it out of the 2nd round, just like any other team. even healthy they are not a sure thing for the finals... there are teams that have proven they can compete with the heat.... to say otherwise is idiotic.

la is a train wreck right now... no way lebron joins that circus. chicago is doubtful, he'd go back to cleveland first. who knows man.

PS- lol, you think lebron would come out and say he's selling his house because he is planning on leaving? sure, "he wants a bigger house" just like he said he made the decision to join the heat the morning of "the decision" but had extra security at his house 2 days before.... you can't listen to lebron, ever. only his actions have meaning.
#23pdorse9Posted 2/10/2013 10:17:25 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
RSMiami posted...

lebron promised he wouldn't quit in cleveland until he won a championship... numerous times.... you see the difference.

the heat are an injury away from not making it out of the 2nd round, just like any other team. even healthy they are not a sure thing for the finals... there are teams that have proven they can compete with the heat.... to say otherwise is idiotic.

la is a train wreck right now... no way lebron joins that circus. chicago is doubtful, he'd go back to cleveland first. who knows man.

PS- lol, you think lebron would come out and say he's selling his house because he is planning on leaving? sure, "he wants a bigger house" just like he said he made the decision to join the heat the morning of "the decision" but had extra security at his house 2 days before.... you can't listen to lebron, ever. only his actions have meaning.

nba is fixed
---
Tiamat
#24Gar_landPosted 2/11/2013 12:11:30 AM
pdorse9 posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
RSMiami posted...

True dat. Mobstah money.

nba is fixed

---
Garland
"I'll knock you all down!"
#25Rollbar_RTM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:49:51 AM
pdorse9 posted...
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Overtime on Heroes mode'

The score is 112 danvers, 118 celtics, good games guys those were fun at the archives.

Lol

This game is funny.

Trade Rondo

Roll, you listen to Felger and Mazz?

Naww, not a fan of radio stations lol

Trade Rondo? Maybe
---
Nice try ALT! [This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] Damm it'
#26Johnny_Utah_Posted 2/11/2013 6:58:21 PM
GoldenRy posted...
Celtics suck except for Barbosa.

And why does everyone think LeBron is leaving Miami?

You just jinxed Barbosa dammit!
---
"I don't care! You gotta go down! It's gotta be that way!" - Johnny Utah
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones
#27GoldenRyPosted 2/11/2013 7:08:22 PM
Leandronoooooooooooooooooooooo!
---
iS*ryanedge.
#28RSMiamiPosted 2/11/2013 8:34:55 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

The Celtics lost to the Bobcats...

[And now returning you back to your original broadcast]

:P
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#29Rollbar_RTM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:52:22 PM
RSMiami posted...

Lmao we hella tired Bro

Its just by 3 points :D
---
Nice try ALT! [This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] Damm it'
#30WaffelzzPosted 2/11/2013 8:57:43 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
RSMiami posted...

Lmao we hella tired Bro

Its just by 3 points :D

Excuses.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 324