Who wants to join my alt clan BA

#21Joker694Posted 2/12/2013 1:16:04 PM
double0steve posted...
Joker694 posted...
I think I lost 5 IQ points reading this thread

You cant sub for [iQ] in any more wars then.

Peace out [iQ]Joker
---
#22Koopa-XPosted 2/12/2013 2:20:35 PM(edited)
Sometimes Faqs reminds me of the kindergartner my niece and nephew go to....
Why, this thread has it all!
@ Turtles, just make an FC thread. If people want to add you, they can post their FC's there.
No need to post/ask in every thread for people to add you.
@Blurshadow, not sure where i did you wrong. I asked my NTSC clan members wether they wanted to war your clan on several occasions. They never got back to me with a definitive answer. I would war you, but i can't. You wanted region and i'm PAL+ our clan at a good day can only field three PALS.
---
Koopa-E7 1994-0029-2967
#23GoldeneyeFan99Posted 2/12/2013 2:21:23 PM
Koopa-X posted...
Sometimes Faqs reminds me of the kindergartner my niece and nephew go to....
Why, this thread has it all!
@ Turtles, just make an FC thread. If people want to add you, they can post their FC's there.
No need to post/ask in every thread for people to add you.
@Blurshadow, not sure where i did you wrong. I asked my NTSC clan members wether they wanted to war your clan on several occasions. They never got back to me with a definitive answer. I would war you, but i can't. You wanted region and i'm PAL+ our clan at a good day can only field three PALS.

Kl beans ;)
---
Turtles guy 69 - (wanna be in a clan) add me
FC: 138011493714 ;) #yolo
#24TMac987654321Posted 2/12/2013 2:51:07 PM
If u want it to be elite, why are you in it?
---
T-Mac
#25Koopa-XPosted 2/13/2013 10:22:11 AM
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...

I not an idol to the gods of goldeneye but I'm no where near bad. I'm a legit 56 with 18 days play time, my KDR is 2.79, and my best game is 48-3 ( I have a picture to prove it). Also ask Koopa, he'll tell u I'm da business ;)

Turtle from the few games i played with you, you seemed a good/decent enough at GE.
Nor from what i gather do you hack, spam masterons, and so on. So in that respect it's all good. Unlike many here i don't mind having you in my FL and play a game with you every once and a while (unless you end up trolling me a lot)
No need to lie though. I mean the minute some1 adds you they are going to see your actual playing time. It's not like lying will get u anymore.
---
Koopa-E7 1994-0029-2967