Every Man For Himself Tourney! (Participants + Rules + Schedule Inside)

#1PatriotTPPosted 2/13/2013 8:38:15 PM(edited)
Alright guys, we now have 16 players in the Tourney and out of them all there is going to be one who stands alone as the winner!

Here are our players:
-CaMo-[CD]*
[OZ]Ari*
*[Reaper]*RC
[G6]127
[OZ]War (* Stryker)
[CD]Melee*u
[CG]Darukai
Mila/RC
iS* Matty
TmpaBndo[E7]
56-Hyper
[PHX]Ignite (Queen)
Charge Man
Koopa-E7
ChunLiS*Thys
[OZ]DeFuSe*

From seeing the participant list, I can see many great things happening from this tourney for sure!

Now, let's go over the few rules of the tourney:
All the games will have a 52-54 ban.
No hacking.
No drama (making threads calling your opponent out or anyone in the tourney for that matter, no complaining in chat, and just be a good sport! If you have any proof that your opponent was hacking, please send the evidence to me and I will look over it very carefully).
Have fun (always an important rule :3)

Ok, last thing, let me go over the schedule and then you can start planning out the games.

Week 1 (1v1 Week):
[OZ]Ari vs. *[Reaper]*RC
[G6]127 vs. -Camo-[CD]
Mila/RC vs. ChunLiS*Thys
iS* Matty vs. TmpaBndo[E7]
[OZ]War vs. [CD]Melee*u
[CG]Darukai vs. Koopa-E7
Charge Man vs. [OZ]DeFuSe*
[PHX]Ignite vs. 56-Hyper

Week 2 (Conflict Week):
Conflict match, done by the 8 that are left. The 4 who finish in places 1st-4th continue on.

Week 3 (1v1 Week):

1st Place vs. 2nd Place
3rd Place vs. 4th Place

Week 4 (Championship):
1st Place vs. 2nd Place

Week 5 (Finale!):
All players return to create one big brawl in conflict matches! (This is optional)

Week 1 starts RIGHT NOW! You have til' next Sunday to get your games planned out & played and have the results reported to me!

I wish everybody luck! :)

- Mr.Mini
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini / SmackHAX of the Fight Club!
Beta Version Of GoldenPortal, my new site! http://ge007wii.wix.com/goldenportal
#2xDeFuSePosted 2/13/2013 8:47:48 PM
Good job on getting this to go down. Looks mighty fun. Well, I have to go against Charge first round. Lord have mercy on my soul...
---
[OZ]DeFuSe*
#3PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:50:57 PM
Good job on getting this to go down. Looks mighty fun. Well, I have to go against Charge first round. Lord have mercy on my soul...

Thanks dude! And thank you for signing up! And sorry about going against Charge, I promise you they all were picked at random.

And also as long as this one goes down, I promise you that I will plan out many more, these are meant to be pretty short. :)
---
#4LL_rTrPosted 2/13/2013 8:51:19 PM
Ok. I feel like I already lost. YO! CaMoooh. When do you want to 1v1? I was thinking we should get our own room. *wink wink* if you can get two others to troll you into a lobby, they'll leave and then the match is to our selves. We can even do a couple Mic checks to decide host. But I don't mind hosting. Im game any day of the week. Shoot me some times.
#5xDeFuSePosted 2/13/2013 8:52:38 PM
PatriotTP posted...

Thanks dude! And thank you for signing up! And sorry about going against Charge, I promise you they all were picked at random.

And also as long as this one goes down, I promise you that I will plan out many more, these are meant to be pretty short. :)

It's all good. He is quite the player but I will give him some competition! ;) Being the underdog is always more fun too.
---
[OZ]DeFuSe*
#6PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:53:16 PM
Ok. I feel like I already lost. YO! CaMoooh. When do you want to 1v1? I was thinking we should get our own room. *wink wink* if you can get two others to troll you into a lobby, they'll leave and then the match is to our selves. We can even do a couple Mic checks to decide host. But I don't mind hosting. Im game any day of the week. Shoot me some times.

Yeah, in the 1v1s the people helping start the match don't stay, they leave once it begins and you 2 play the match. :P
---
#7LL_rTrPosted 2/13/2013 8:53:19 PM
A BIG WHOPPING thank you goes out to Mr. Mini. ;~)
#8WaffelzzPosted 2/13/2013 8:54:10 PM
Pretty sure Queen isn't a man. But hopefully this works out.
---
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 324
#9PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:55:44 PM
PatriotTP posted...

It's all good. He is quite the player but I will give him some competition! ;) Being the underdog is always more fun too.

You got that right! May the force be with ya! And you still get to have some fun Week 5 if you do loose. :)
---
#10xDeFuSePosted 2/13/2013 8:57:36 PM
PatriotTP posted...
PatriotTP posted...

You got that right! May the force be with ya! And you still get to have some fun Week 5 if you do loose. :)

Week 5 here I come lol, eh but who knows.
---
[OZ]DeFuSe*