"Theater mode" glitch?

#1Johnny_Utah_Posted 2/22/2013 3:40:45 PM
Played a few games in TC today. Everything was normal until the countdown/loadout screen just before a match starts. I was waiting for it to begin, i saw everybody on my team run in front of me (with the team list/loudout screen still showing). Not out of the ordinary becuase i usually have a 5-10 second delay before i spawn. But i never did. It was really weird. I couldn't do anything except change my loadouts with the team lists still on the screen. The match kept going which i could see in the background. And then of course i get booted for "inactivity."
---
"I don't care! You gotta go down! It's gotta be that way!" - Johnny Utah
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones
#2Koopa-XPosted 2/22/2013 4:30:31 PM
i had that once before, it was a close contested contest between the 3 on my team and the 4 othesrs. So i decided to stay until the end (i joined about halfway through). I didn't get booted, stayed active be pressing buttons i guess and got rewarded with a 40-38 win :)
---
>Flemish 1994-0029-2967
#3titoDiazPosted 2/22/2013 4:31:21 PM
You are the new glitch king!
#4Johnny_Utah_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 4:43:03 PM
Kneel before Zod!
---
#5Rollbar_RTMPosted 2/22/2013 4:53:53 PM
<moment of silence> ... .... (continues playing GE)

Haaaaaaaa!
#6Johnny_Utah_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:40:38 PM
Rollbar or pubcrawl?
---
#7kid0loverPosted 2/22/2013 10:42:45 PM
I've had this... I've also got stuck on the lobby screen (where you choose a map) before the match loads. I assume the game is going, because most players stay, but I'll see names occasionally enter/leave the match. Stuck in lobby limbo until i restart the wii, or until the host quits and it frees me.