The best hack of all!

#11007WerePigPosted 3/7/2013 8:44:20 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
007WerePig posted...
If you host quit, then the other hackers just go to a different game and hack there. If you use this anti-hack... then you get to watch them rage quit as there hacks won't work.

...and after they rage quit, they join a different lobby and hack.
Problem = unfixable.

True. We need a hack that erases their accounts every time they make them.
---
~007WerePig~ [TB]: 4136-2155-7528 [W.44] 0443-3195-0802
#12ZAV1010Posted 3/7/2013 9:00:13 PM
You could inject code into their save files that could corrupt their hacks if you had a program to block their hacks, but that is getting into the realm of illegal stuff.
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#13DBPanterAPosted 3/8/2013 12:37:56 AM
I still believe a pre-set load-out only hack would be great. Level the playing field a bit. . .

I am sure this exists, but I have never encountered it. . .
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#14LeChuckRevengePosted 3/8/2013 12:47:52 PM
DBPanterA posted...
I still believe a pre-set load-out only hack would be great. Level the playing field a bit. . .

I am sure this exists, but I have never encountered it. . .

It does exist and it's truly the most awesome hack ever. No masterton, no proxis, no toob !
I've only been once in such a game and have searched the code ever since but without success...
I'd love to create it but it seems hard to move around guns and gadgets. If someone has good knowledge in asm...
#15Joker694Posted 3/8/2013 1:06:29 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
007WerePig posted...
If you host quit, then the other hackers just go to a different game and hack there. If you use this anti-hack... then you get to watch them rage quit as there hacks won't work.

...and after they rage quit, they join a different lobby and hack.
Problem = unfixable.

Show up at their house and fight them
---
#16THEMACHINE007Posted 3/8/2013 1:09:28 PM
theskogs posted...
ZAV1010 posted...
It can be done. Anti-virus software is basically the idea you are talking about.

Ok see that makes sense. Too bad I'm a mechanic and not a software guy....

I knew there was another reason why I liked you!
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE. http://m.youtube.com/user/THEMACHINEv2
#17Anarion18Posted 3/8/2013 2:23:38 PM
pdorse9 posted...
then the person with the no one can hack hack will be hacking

there are several problems with this "best" hack. one has been mentioned by pdorse9. thing is, these days, if such a hack existed you can't trust the user to only be using that hack. and you cannot disable every single hack via being host. what i think are the most unfair/commonly used hacks. infinite ammo, radar dots, bullet changers, size modifiers aka "god" mode, no recoil and rapid fire. many ways to create those hacks and all are non host. this game really is easy to hack. the only thing eurocom did completely right was the way health is controlled by host. not gonna lie. i've tried a non host infinite health hack and could never get it right. saying that, you needn't worry about any infinite health hacks, unless its the host only version which you also benefit from. but even then there is a reactive armor exploitation to make melees ineffective. there's a gadgets exploitation. hell, every unfair hack is an exploitation of something.

i too wish that such hacks existed. it makes me the biggest hypocrite but yeah. i dislike code users on wfc. not just on this game but on all others i've encountered them on. onto what zav1010 said. i'm in a position where i can put out a code with a cool name but made to purposely corrupt save files without the users knowing, but a few years ago when i did that users caught on and ruined it. :[

one master anti hack does not exist. the best thing you can do to counter non host hackers when you are host is to use the host only version of hacks they may be using. and you learn how to edit the code so that it functions as conveniently as you want it to when you want it to. it all really depends on how you use the hacks. one way i used to counter code users was i'd use the walk thru walls hack as host. its not just "thru walls". it disables the character/object collision routine. so, spot the user. keep an eye on him. hope he is walking on some stairs and sometimes up a slope (not always effective) or against a wall. activate the code. if done correctly, he will fall into an endless abyss where he will not respawn. and he will fall so far that even god mode loses effect. the user usually will quit. last time i did this several times to the same user who kept joining my lobby he changed his name to F*CKANARION or other variations every time he came back. Even sent me hate mail on youtube. lol

The "bad" thing of this method which is fun is that sometimes innocents will fall into that abyss as well, but if you are familiar with my force respawn code, you can bring them back. hopefully the code user will have left by the time you resort to force respawn and you'll go on to a normal match again. and tell your friends in that match too of what you'll be attempting in case of a code user. so that they can probably help lure the code user into the traps. or so they just watch their movement so they don't trap themselves. using infinite health hack recommended to make things easier.

/walloftext. cheerio! }
#18SHINEFEST12Posted 3/8/2013 3:55:26 PM
I like this and I would get homebrew for this hack.
---
5035-0368-8018 56-SHINEFEST
#19SlightballPosted 3/8/2013 3:59:40 PM
But what if the guy with the "no hack hack" runs into a guy who is also using the "no hack hack" and it cancels each others out and then the third guy who is running "radar hack" dominates.
---
NNID: Slightball - Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball/BEEDRILL*
#20amafiferPosted 3/8/2013 4:35:07 PM
Slightball posted...
But what if the guy with the "no hack hack" runs into a guy who is also using the "no hack hack" and it cancels each others out and then the third guy who is running "radar hack" dominates.

Too much....my brain overloaded! lobotomy now required.:p
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?