Ivana Venom vs Strata Fury - Mixed War in TLTK

#1aamolina92Posted 3/14/2013 12:19:34 AM
Hi, everyone! I was wondering who from each team would be willing to play in a mixed war either this Saturday or Sunday. This wouldn't be an "official" war of Vox's Salvation tournament in case you were wondering. I believe this week is Black Box week, in fact. I was only asking because I'm moving the week after next so it's likely my Wii will get packed away sometime next week and I won't be playing GE for at least a couple months.

So! I was really hoping for a mixed, non-region, war in TLTK. Mostly because I <3 the Ivana Venom PAL team (and the Strata Fury PAL team for that matter). I realize it will be laggy. I don't care. I still think it will be fun. Anyone from each side is welcome to play as long as they can make it to one of the Salvation chats or Skype so there is at least some way to communicate with them.

Saturday I'm free from 10am EST to 4pm EST.
Sunday I'm free at any time.

Caps are negotiable if people think the Ivana and Strata are too OP for TLTK.

If you're interested leave a day/time and cap suggestion. Hopefully we can have the war.

---
Queeny | [PHX]Ignite | MK S. BLADE
http://www.youtube.com/user/aamolina92
#2MUSEKBDPosted 3/14/2013 12:24:04 AM
I'm in for the PAL IV's
---
HAARP
#3goldie1967Posted 3/14/2013 12:30:22 AM
Good idea, whilst I had fun playing PAL only I was looking forward to some games against different people last week. A lot of the PAL players in both teams are not very active, if we carried on I could see it being the same people playing each other every week :(

So far as TLTK is concerned, I thought it was Black Box Week ? Vox gonna shout at you lolol

And why will it take months before you are back ?? Move to house > unpack Wii > Connect to internet > Bingo !!
I am assuming you are not moving to the other side of America, and that the new property has an existing telephone/internet connection.
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#4aamolina92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:45:02 AM
goldie1967 posted...
Good idea, whilst I had fun playing PAL only I was looking forward to some games against different people last week. A lot of the PAL players in both teams are not very active, if we carried on I could see it being the same people playing each other every week :(

So far as TLTK is concerned, I thought it was Black Box Week ? Vox gonna shout at you lolol

And why will it take months before you are back ?? Move to house > unpack Wii > Connect to internet > Bingo !!
I am assuming you are not moving to the other side of America, and that the new property has an existing telephone/internet connection.

It is Black Box week! This is an impromptu event. Vox loves me, he won't mind. :)

I'm not moving directly to the new house. I'm moving in with a family friend because the house won't be ready for move-in by the time we move. Our house sold a lot sooner than we planned (literally on the market for 2 days). The house I'll be living in for a couple months is quite small and only has 1 TV. I feel it would be a bit rude to hook up my Wii to it...

Bump for more interest!
---
Queeny | [PHX]Ignite | MK S. BLADE
http://www.youtube.com/user/aamolina92
#5Commodore92Posted 3/14/2013 1:08:50 AM
Well up for that, I always loved tltk :) it'll be another chance for me to bring our teams scores down too :P I'll join if I'm not too busy with uni work, this week's a bit mental.
---
DBPanterA posted...
All that matters is dropping folks. Everything else is secondary.
#6tk_vPosted 3/14/2013 5:19:33 AM
I'm down.
---
[SxR]V * RTMmagnet * BulletSponge * Melee Practitioner
#7Kukumber_KevPosted 3/14/2013 5:48:41 AM
tk_v posted...
I'm down.

---
NNID ~ NeonRust
#8tk_vPosted 3/14/2013 6:05:34 AM
Kukumber_Kev posted...
tk_v posted...
I'm down.

s[X]r-Kev is too be your new ign. pm V for details and Meg pics.
---
[SxR]V * RTMmagnet * BulletSponge * Melee Practitioner
#9MK_KitanaPosted 3/14/2013 6:08:30 AM
tk_v posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...
tk_v posted...
I'm down.

Hey, those are for your eyes only! :o
#10JmyWhsprsPosted 3/14/2013 6:08:56 AM
tk_v posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...
tk_v posted...
I'm down.

+1
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs