ggs today goldeneye

#11ProudlyHated74Posted 3/18/2013 6:20:24 AM
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...
Thanks Meg, and balla. Send fcs so we can whoop it on. Ry, I make up my own words so don't listen to half of them ( above the law!). I got the same error while trying to join you after that second bb freeze, we'll get at em next time. It's goodto be back active. Hopefully I can lv up fast or get boosted back to 56 soon so we can so these new noobs who's og.

hey jmy, ever got you $ h!! pushed in????

if there noobs, can't you beat them with the sigmus9?

pfft. Sixers don't use the Sigmus...
#12JmyWhsprsPosted 3/18/2013 6:39:58 AM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...
Thanks Meg, and balla. Send fcs so we can whoop it on. Ry, I make up my own words so don't listen to half of them ( above the law!). I got the same error while trying to join you after that second bb freeze, we'll get at em next time. It's goodto be back active. Hopefully I can lv up fast or get boosted back to 56 soon so we can so these new noobs who's og.

^ he's right..
You're a lower level? Not my problem™
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs
#13ForeverWar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:54:04 AM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...

Damn right, my sigmas was the first to lv up n throw away. Where them ivanas, mastertons, and rtms at?? You hackers know what I'm talking about.
#14ForeverWar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:54:52 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
ForeverWar posted...

King Kong ain't got $ h on me.

Haha
#15JmyWhsprsPosted 3/18/2013 8:56:39 AM
ForeverWar posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...
ForeverWar posted...

King Kong ain't got $ h on me.

Haha

Succthis can boost ya. Half the board now has a modded wii. Just holla
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs
#16ForeverWar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:03:44 AM
@ jmy

That would be so cool if he looks out for me, I would've boost myself but I never got around to learn the steps involved and probably don't even have the equipment. I'll get at him asap.