ggs today goldeneye

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. ggs today goldeneye
2 years ago#11
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...
Thanks Meg, and balla. Send fcs so we can whoop it on. Ry, I make up my own words so don't listen to half of them ( above the law!). I got the same error while trying to join you after that second bb freeze, we'll get at em next time. It's goodto be back active. Hopefully I can lv up fast or get boosted back to 56 soon so we can so these new noobs who's og.

hey jmy, ever got you $ h!! pushed in????

if there noobs, can't you beat them with the sigmus9?

pfft. Sixers don't use the Sigmus...
2 years ago#12
ProudlyHated74 posted...
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...
Thanks Meg, and balla. Send fcs so we can whoop it on. Ry, I make up my own words so don't listen to half of them ( above the law!). I got the same error while trying to join you after that second bb freeze, we'll get at em next time. It's goodto be back active. Hopefully I can lv up fast or get boosted back to 56 soon so we can so these new noobs who's og.

^ he's right..
You're a lower level? Not my problem™
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs
2 years ago#13
ProudlyHated74 posted...
Koopa-X posted...
ForeverWar posted...

Damn right, my sigmas was the first to lv up n throw away. Where them ivanas, mastertons, and rtms at?? You hackers know what I'm talking about.
2 years ago#14
JmyWhsprs posted...
ForeverWar posted...

King Kong ain't got $ h on me.

Haha
2 years ago#15
ForeverWar posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...
ForeverWar posted...

King Kong ain't got $ h on me.

Haha

Succthis can boost ya. Half the board now has a modded wii. Just holla
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs
2 years ago#16
@ jmy

That would be so cool if he looks out for me, I would've boost myself but I never got around to learn the steps involved and probably don't even have the equipment. I'll get at him asap.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. ggs today goldeneye

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived