hackusation!

#21THEMACHINE007Posted 3/19/2013 7:36:46 AM
xRonMexico posted...
I can see so many f***s given in this thread. They're EVERYWHERE.

In a game where dealing with hackers has happened so long that everyone became complacent, DWD is definitely the only one that would still make a thread like this while examining what is likely "grey area" proof without actually supplying it.

Haha, I didn't know people actually used memes this much. +1 for so many unoriginal insults.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE. http://m.youtube.com/user/THEMACHINEv2
#22DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:33:10 PM
haha... what a thread.

@minny - you're probably right about bstarr. amazing that people still refuse to believe that your connection in this game makes all the difference in the world. i've never accused anybody of hacking that i haven't actually played so i really don't know or care as far as bstarr is concerned. i heard sir bud hacks, never played him so i really don't know... people said cyber hacks. never played him in GE, but i played him on mario kart wii and smash bros brawl... the kid is a talented gamer, i really doubt he hacks... at least when it came it competitive wars and such.

@allie - i did have joe figured out... i didn't tell anybody but i also sent GE_SENTINEL a pm after the JL vs TF2 war that said "hi justy ;-)"... i knew that had to be him as well. i've played against them both plenty.... it's really not that hard to figure that kind of stuff out when you not only have play style, but connection to make judgements off of... and i wasn't 100% sure or anything, those were just my best guesses. GE is srs, tru dat. more srs than stuff irl for sure. that's why i made this srs thread on faqs, the most srs website of them all.

@ronmex- dumbdumbdumb... the only reason i made this thread was to post the sesame street video that just made me laugh... i just needed something GE related to avoid the 100 people that try to mark my posts for off topic every time i post. it's really not that hard to know when somebody is trolling you... at least for most of us. better luck next time, hacker.
#23007WerePigPosted 3/19/2013 12:35:45 PM
gg is a hacker (and a masty/proxier).
---
"I used to only use proxies... then I saw the light! (RTMs FTW!!!)"
~007WerePig~
#24GoldenRyPosted 3/19/2013 1:26:43 PM
GoldenRy posted...
PX

No love for PX?!
---
GoldenEye Wii NCAA March Madness: http://bit.ly/Xxk9JY
Everyone's invited. Password is 'bearcats'.
#25DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:37:01 PM
to be fair about guessing justy...

at one point in the same outpost match that i figured prowl was joe/charge... Bunny (who knew all the real identities) said to Ben (we were all skyping), "There's one by were Justy just died."

an honest mistake in the heat of battle.

I had no idea which one she was talking about yet... but clearly i knew one of them was Justy. Then we played industrial and Sent had 2 or 3 nice rtm kills on me... from that point on i noticed how Sent seemed to always be spamming the rtm's. The war was a 35 cap by TF2's request, but they only had one member at level 35... Sent. What team would request a cap that would let the other team have all it's players use rtm's when only 1 of their players could use them? if justy is that one player it makes sense, no? that was my thinking at least.

sleuthered
#26GoldenRyPosted 3/19/2013 1:39:03 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...

at one point in the same outpost match that i figured prowl was joe/charge... Bunny (who knew all the real identities) said to Ben (we were all skyping), "There's one by were Justy just died."

I had no idea which one she was talking about yet... but clearly i knew one of them was Justy. Then we played industrial and Sent had 2 or 3 nice rtm kills on me... from that point on i noticed how Sent seemed to always be spamming the rtm's. The war was a 35 cap by TF2's request, but they only had one member at level 35... Sent. What team would request a cap that would let the other team have all it's players use rtm's when only 1 of their players could use them? if justy is that one player it makes sense, no? that was my thinking at least.

sleuthered

All that would make sense... -if- Justy weren't bad with RTMs!
---
GoldenEye Wii NCAA March Madness: http://bit.ly/Xxk9JY
Everyone's invited. Password is 'bearcats'.
#27DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:24:51 PM
GoldenRy posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...

sleuthered

All that would make sense... -if- Justy weren't bad with RTMs!

psshhh, bad at everything. i really figured out it was justy cuz he was 2-13 every match.
#28DBPanterAPosted 3/19/2013 6:39:38 PM
Just curious to all those that read these threads: What times are you running into [SaD]B.Starr? I know I generally run into him late in night (North American time), which would translate to his afternoon.

I know I also run into another piece of work named Whitecrow (all caps) that I assume is from New Zealand or Australia around the same time.

It really comes down to connection. Watching the B.Starr videos from his perspective reminded me of the Daisy-Fan videos of long ago. When you take a very good player, and give them a very solid connection, it's a recipe for success. Playing against B.Starr is very much like it was with Daisy-Fan: You literally have to be flawless, make few mistakes, and shoot them in the back to drop them to the ground.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#29RSMiamiPosted 3/20/2013 12:28:40 AM
DBPanterA posted...
... I know I also run into another piece of work named Whitecrow (all caps) that I assume is from New Zealand or Australia around the same time...

Lol @ WHITECROW. Manny and I have each run into this player a lot! But I'm gonna assume that he's from Australia because NOBODY in New Zealand plays Golden Eye Wii. This is why:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/gaming/nintendo-wii/games/auction-572672819.htm

Ridonkulous price for a 2+ year old game...
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#30Johnny_Utah_Posted 3/20/2013 6:32:48 AM
DBPanterA posted...
Just curious to all those that read these threads: What times are you running into [SaD]B.Starr? I know I generally run into him late in night (North American time), which would translate to his afternoon.

I know I also run into another piece of work named Whitecrow (all caps) that I assume is from New Zealand or Australia around the same time.

It really comes down to connection. Watching the B.Starr videos from his perspective reminded me of the Daisy-Fan videos of long ago. When you take a very good player, and give them a very solid connection, it's a recipe for success. Playing against B.Starr is very much like it was with Daisy-Fan: You literally have to be flawless, make few mistakes, and shoot them in the back to drop them to the ground.

I asked about WHITECROW in another thread and somebody said he's probably from Australia because it's the name of ketchup there (i think). I used to think there was only a PAL advantage. Then i realized there was a Japanese advantage. After learning where WHITECROW is from, i know there is an Australian advantage too. What did eurocom have against North America?
---
There aren't any elite players in GE, just elite connections.
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones