So I followed B:Starr around for one game...

#21DarkBK1995Posted 3/20/2013 2:55:15 AM
RSMiami posted...
DarkBK1995 posted...
He was the second japanese guy I added, and when playing with him it became apparent that the simply had better connections than us.

Lol. Amen to that... I partied with him in a match where he had a 50 streak with a Kunara and melee'ing! :)

And of course everyone has seen his video where he wins a conflict match with a talon

For those that aint: http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&client=mv-google&v=JM1kmwtgMZ4
---
PSN: DarkBritKid.
For BLOPS 2 Montages, GTA Funnies and a whole load of others, go to: www.youtube.com/DarkBritKidAtHart
#22bsbalIa09Posted 3/20/2013 4:07:36 AM
DarkBK1995 posted...
RSMiami posted...
DarkBK1995 posted...
He was the second japanese guy I added, and when playing with him it became apparent that the simply had better connections than us.

Lol. Amen to that... I partied with him in a match where he had a 50 streak with a Kunara and melee'ing! :)

And of course everyone has seen his video where he wins a conflict match with a talon

For those that aint: http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&client=mv-google&v=JM1kmwtgMZ4

Challenge accepted!
---
-TET-bsballa09 [Chief Troll Assistant]
PSN: bsballa09 tetclam.enjim.con
#23RotA_ExodiaPosted 3/26/2013 2:48:27 AM
He is definitely a Hacker. I played him on Memorial a couple hours ago. The first minutes were okay but after that, he started to kill me from every position of the map. I was hiding in one of the hills, he came in (1 second later) and killed me. When he isn't a Radar hacker, no, he is.
---
]v[ - RotA/Exodia - ]v[
[IV]Exodi-a
#24betaplayPosted 3/26/2013 7:00:47 AM
DarkBK1995 posted...
DBPanterA posted...

It's the Japanese connection being superior. He doesn't hack. He is just seeing people before they see them.

This. Remember when everyone thought SilverEye was hacking until we started to see his uploaded videos. Its meerly connection.

Do you remember last week when... ah, nevermind.

Excited to check out this video.
---
iS*later 0570 5537 0386 :::::::: The Gun Show 4726-8777-9712
Matty Ice have a face.
#25dustin2705Posted 3/26/2013 10:44:04 AM
RotA_Exodia posted...
He is definitely a Hacker. I played him on Memorial a couple hours ago. The first minutes were okay but after that, he started to kill me from every position of the map. I was hiding in one of the hills, he came in (1 second later) and killed me. When he isn't a Radar hacker, no, he is.

There has been games he's done that to me and games he doesn't seem to know where everybody is and I get the better of him.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#26Johnny_Utah_Posted 3/26/2013 10:52:12 AM
dustin2705 posted...
RotA_Exodia posted...

There has been games he's done that to me and games he doesn't seem to know where everybody is and I get the better of him.

Can anybody be sure it's really B:Starr when they see him?
---
There aren't any elite players in GE, just elite connections.
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones