This game sucks!

#1kingdumbfartsPosted 3/20/2013 3:14:52 PM
I bought it a few years ago, played a few missions then went online. The single player was alright for a Goldeneye game and the multiplayer was alright for a Wii game (no voice chat even lol). But really it just felt like a bad CoD game with some Goldeneye rather than a game like 007 64. I sold it shortly after and bought Black Ops for 360, much better haha.

Anyway I noticed that this game was still the top board for the pitiful dying Wii and was shocked so many people played and liked this game. Why do people like it so much?
#2Skatz95Posted 3/20/2013 3:17:09 PM
really now it's just for clan wars. the game is dead and all you have are spamming 56's
---
MKWii fc: 4341-9153-2733
#3Gareth_HTAFCPosted 3/20/2013 3:17:19 PM
Because it's fun
---
PSN: Gareth_HTAFC
http://www.youtube.com/user/garthuncle07,
#4Rollbar_RTMPosted 3/20/2013 3:27:07 PM
Its Enjoyable'

Voice chat for what? You got skype now in days.

Goldeneye>Cod anytime.
#5LL_rTrPosted 3/20/2013 3:42:36 PM
You guys obviously sucked chicken eggs when attempting to play this masterpiece.
Here is why I prefer this game over ps3 black ops 2 and 1:

IMO,
+10 most engaging
+10 fast pace
+10 overall sense of euphoria
+10 on revenge
+10 2 years later and its not dead, +1 because I still run into new players and find lobbies any day anytime.
+10 no voice chat in game ( if I want to talk smack I do it right here, no need for someone telling me where the enemies are, kills the whole intuition aspect of the game.)
+10 motion controls ( best way to play a FPS is to have the feeling of control over your avatars)

Blops 1&2
First reaction to it was "this game sucks" copied some of the GE essentials, slow pace, controller, jumping, maps are easier to control than GE. Obvious spawn points. I just don't like those games.
#6MK_KitanaPosted 3/20/2013 3:43:18 PM
Hi new person!!!
#7Joker694Posted 3/20/2013 3:55:34 PM
kingdumbfarts posted...
I bought it a few years ago, played a few missions then went online. The single player was alright for a Goldeneye game and the multiplayer was alright for a Wii game (no voice chat even lol). But really it just felt like a bad CoD game with some Goldeneye rather than a game like 007 64. I sold it shortly after and bought Black Ops for 360, much better haha.

Anyway I noticed that this game was still the top board for the pitiful dying Wii and was shocked so many people played and liked this game. Why do people like it so much?

we are all just children playing a childrens system pointing our wiimotes at the screen like children
---
#8Johnny_Utah_Posted 3/20/2013 4:30:23 PM
Joker694 posted...
kingdumbfarts posted...

we are all just children playing a childrens system pointing our wiimotes at the screen like children

^Amen. But keep in mind this type of thinking will get you in trouble at the playground. Stranger danger!
---
There aren't any elite players in GE, just elite connections.
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones
#9weaponx4462Posted 3/20/2013 4:30:58 PM
Joker694 posted...
kingdumbfarts posted...

some of us are 16 and graduated to ccp and gcc
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Official Mod for BLG
#10MeleeGEWiiPosted 3/20/2013 8:08:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]