Salvation Sunday Spamfest [IV] team thread

#21MrBont_ukPosted 3/23/2013 2:45:45 AM
goldie1967 posted...

Had I known you were playing CC I would have joined, I missed a lot of what was going down in chat as I was playing randoms after waiting. Did you organize that in SF chat ?

No Goldie the main XChat lol
---
GE IGN iS*Bont/ Alt -Hector-
#22TMac987654321Posted 3/23/2013 7:12:22 AM
My family has it's big Easter celebration on Palm Sunday, Most likely won't make this.
so.... Good Luck SF, I'll give you guys the Steroi-er.... Motivation!
---
T-Mac
#23MUSEKBD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:56:09 AM
VoxRationis posted...
MUSEKBD posted...
[IV] team list for Sunday ... Please can you add yourselves to it if you'll be present and ready to play

1: HAARP
2. PH
3. Yoshi
4. Camo
5. Kev
6. Werepig
7. Maybe Goldie?

bump for the [IV] goldeneye spamfest sunday team ....where and who are [IV]'s finest ???
---
HAARP
#24RotA_ExodiaPosted 3/23/2013 9:21:28 AM
Too late for me. It wouldn't be a problem on Friday or Saturday
but Sunday will definitely not work.
---
]v[ - RotA/Exodia - ]v[
Proud Member of the RotA Clan! RotA/Exodia
#25TheGELegendPosted 3/23/2013 9:27:28 AM
MUSEKBD posted...
So ...its Sunday Spamfest this week for the Salvation battles ...9/10pm GMT or whatever that is EST :-)
so who's in for the [IV] team who can bring their Spam and definatley play ???...no weapons cap ...no holds barred ...just serious firepower and explosions !!!

well.. i guess i could make it...

also, i think that's 5-6 PM EST
---
GE IGN: >BLACK RAM</[OZ]Rebel.........PSN:orlegend0208
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGELegend2
#26MUSEKBD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:06:57 AM
TheGELegend posted...
MUSEKBD posted...
So ...its Sunday Spamfest this week for the Salvation battles ...9/10pm GMT or whatever that is EST :-)
so who's in for the [IV] team who can bring their Spam and definatley play ???...no weapons cap ...no holds barred ...just serious firepower and explosions !!!

well.. i guess i could make it...

also, i think that's 5-6 PM EST

yes it is ...if you can ...please could you add your name to the list , last couple of weeks have been hard work to get teams sorted and ready to go so we're trying to get a teamlist together so we are ready to start straight away
---
HAARP
#27MUSEKBD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:27:17 AM
MUSEKBD posted...
VoxRationis posted...
MUSEKBD posted...
[IV] team list for Sunday ... Please can you add yourselves to it if you'll be present and ready to play

1: HAARP
2. PH
3. Yoshi
4. Camo
5. Kev
6. Werepig
7. Maybe Goldie?

bump for the [IV] goldeneye spamfest sunday team ....where and who are [IV]'s finest ???

---
HAARP
#28MUSEKBD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:47:55 AM
can [IV] players who are available to play tonight please go to the Ivana Venom chat BEFORE 9pm gmt so teams can be organised ...thats all ...thanks

http://www.chatzy.com/47963528724270
---
HAARP