In Game Messaging

#1ZAV1010Posted 4/2/2013 12:12:14 PM
Has anyone ever found a way to message in game? Changing your gamer tag doesn't count.

A mod sent me this, "You can message them in-game as well. If they go by a different name in-game and on GameFAQs, they obviously don't want people on GameFAQs bothering them anyway."

Aren't the mods supposed to have played this game and know what you can and can't do before they can properly moderate for topics?
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#2MK_KitanaPosted 4/2/2013 12:14:56 PM
Mods are ignorant
#3apGEPosted 4/2/2013 12:22:23 PM
MK_Kitana posted...
Mods are ignorant

This.
---
ign: SevenOfNine *or* [E7]OfNine
Melee only: you guys know what it is
#4Rollbar_RTMPosted 4/2/2013 12:32:11 PM
Mods have Periods.

BLG>Faqs Bro
---
Slik/ Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee
#5weaponx4462Posted 4/2/2013 12:43:34 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Mods have Periods.

BLG>Faqs Bro

Slowy's Workin on BLG....can't log in
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Official Mod for BLG
#6SadLadPosted 4/2/2013 12:47:35 PM
You sometimes can message in game. though erratic.
I've said “too easy" to competitors and it has relayed the message.
Another time I wanted to tell a competitor that it was hardly worth the effort. That was sent too.

in a serious note, I didn't think sending a message to multiple board members re a ge game played was off topic, but I was modded recent for such and 1st appeal rejected. not bothered enough to push a 2nd appeal. So... Suggest make sure any topic is unequivocally ge related. Possibly pass in a well done, as an aside if you have to.
---
[IV]SadLad - FC 4324 9396 2141
#7ZAV1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:04:53 PM
SadLad posted...
Another time I wanted to tell a competitor that it was hardly worth the effort. That was sent too.

in a serious note, I didn't think sending a message to multiple board members re a ge game played was off topic, but I was modded recent for such and 1st appeal rejected. not bothered enough to push a 2nd appeal. So... Suggest make sure any topic is unequivocally ge related. Possibly pass in a well done, as an aside if you have to.

How did you send a message in game?
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#8SadLadPosted 4/2/2013 1:08:18 PM
ZAV1010 posted...
SadLad posted...

How did you send a message in game?

Was tongue in cheek bud sorry. No way I know other than writing a msg in bullet holes on a wall...
---
[IV]SadLad - FC 4324 9396 2141
#9randyyedgePosted 4/2/2013 1:09:18 PM
It was a mercy killing!
---
iS*randyedge / <Sideswipe> / N * W
#10apGEPosted 4/2/2013 1:11:18 PM
Another one down!
---
ign: SevenOfNine *or* [E7]OfNine
Melee only: you guys know what it is