In Game Messaging

#81Nervio_Posted 4/4/2013 9:01:30 PM
Mike1494 posted...

I don't come here at all, never played the game, but someone had marked that message and I figured I'd at least check out what he was talking about while I was here.

As for yours, I think the dispute response was pretty clear, but I'll add

-The moderator didn't reply to your point that everyone else does it because it's stated on the form that that isn't a valid moderation dispute

-Mods don't have their own boards or even watch any individual board, every post that gets marked goes into a large queue to get looked at. So if you got modded and someone else didn't, all I can tell you is somebody decided to mark you and didn't decide to mark them. That's not something we can fix, it's up to users to mark a post if they think it violates a rule. No moderator came here just to mod you.

And just a general fyi I'm not coming back here to talk about every individual moderation you guys have a problem with, I just felt that one needed to be addressed and did this second one out of good will because I never really said not to ask.

OK, got it, so basically someone trolled my thread, and marked it as such... now I have a pretty good idea who it was... thanks Mike1494, maybe I'll see you again someday.
---
GE Wii FC: Nervio *o 2934-4189-0635, 1st Alt: KOHD 2574-1768-2267
#82ProudlyHated87Posted 4/4/2013 9:33:46 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

That's it miniboy, you can go sit at the kiddie table with Blaze and Jman now.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#83Nervio_Posted 4/4/2013 9:41:23 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

^BUMP
---
GE Wii FC: Nervio *o 2934-4189-0635, 1st Alt: KOHD 2574-1768-2267
#84roboman125Posted 4/4/2013 10:45:25 PM(edited)
proudlyhated87 posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

Oh yeah? I wonder who flagged my post then...
---
Roboman[DS], RoboSlap fc- 4614 6452 4690 GE:007
MH3U: Montego the Gentleman.
#85HC_MannyXOXOPosted 4/4/2013 11:47:42 PM
Surely mod trolling must be some sort of offence.
---
MrBontMedinaMegManny=Mmmmmmmmm
#86PatriotTPPosted 4/5/2013 2:36:04 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...

PH, you've been trolled many times...isn't there a slight chance that there is somebody else here who just wants to get on your nerves? And really? Miniboy? That's the best you could come up with? Also, aren't you my age too? That's kind of a contradictory post you've made with the "kiddie" wise crack. ;)
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini
Have hope in God, in yourself, in the people who love you all around you, and in everything you do!
#87BLITZFTWPosted 4/5/2013 3:30:09 AM
PatriotTP posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

PH, you've been trolled many times...isn't there a slight chance that there is somebody else here who just wants to get on your nerves? And really? Miniboy? That's the best you could come up with? Also, aren't you my age too? That's kind of a contradictory post you've made with the "kiddie" wise crack. ;)

Why are you still here?
---
Unretired
#88MK_KitanaPosted 4/5/2013 3:32:23 AM
Mike1494 posted...
I am currently Warned for "Spamming" due to my GoldenEye Emblems thread. It didn't break any of the regular rules so they needed days to make up a new one. Luckily for me, I don't care.

Uhh... wow. That definitely should not have been moderated. I apologize for whoever did that and I'll see if anything can be done since you can't dispute it after this long.

Ignorant mod is still ignorant.
#89GE_Police_2Posted 4/5/2013 4:04:30 AM
BLITZFTW posted...
PatriotTP posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

Why are you still here?

Oh she mad
Need more evidence before I make the arrest :)
---
GE police officer #2 reporting for duty
#90PatriotTPPosted 4/5/2013 4:09:57 AM
PatriotTP posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...

Why are you still here?

Why did you come back?
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini
Have hope in God, in yourself, in the people who love you all around you, and in everything you do!