Silenced Ivana vs Silenced Strata

#1GoldeneyeFan99Posted 4/8/2013 12:00:07 PM
Which do you prefer or think us better?

I use:
Sil Strata: Wolfe/RTM's/HH/SS
Sil Ivana: Kunara/HC/SL/BB

I prefer ivana for FFA games and strata any time I need RTM's when playing a team mode game. I prefer ivana on archives and smaller maps, but I like RTM's so I use strata w/ laser or ivana w/ laser which has RTM's. I think strata is better for long range (IMO).

Overall I can't decide :/

I wuld do a poll if a were I high enough lvl, anyway...

DISCUSS!!!
---
Leader of [TB] ~ Proud member of [W.44] and [MAD] ~ You wanna add me or join TB? PM me ~ http://tryhardclange.webs.com/
#2Koopa-XPosted 4/8/2013 12:34:44 PM
Because i was always lvl'ing up new profiles i preferred the ivana till recently cause in contrast to the Strata i barely got to play with it. Now that i've reached 56 with all profiles, and i can use both all the time, i find myself playing mostly with the strata, and only using the ivana to change things up.

So for me it's the strata. But the rest of my loadout(gadgets) differs from yours.
---
>Flemish/Koopa (OZ)
#3GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:41:56 PM
Apart from my gambit and strata laser and sencer loadouts, I use 3 unique ivana loadouts (I think).

Right now, if I were to go on GE right now, I'd prefer to use ivana, but I don't like to use sil ivana with RTM's :/
---
Leader of [TB] ~ Proud member of [W.44] and [MAD] ~ You wanna add me or join TB? PM me ~ http://tryhardclange.webs.com/
#4SadLadPosted 4/8/2013 12:53:39 PM
Strata. Simple reason. Nowhere near earning ivana yet.
Tho do Get killed lots trying to pick up silent ivanas :-\
Its as if Whoever drops one returns asap to protect it / use for reloading. Reload takes ages too. Would use SL when earned the ivana.
---
[IV]SadLad - FC 4324 9396 2141
#5GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:59:01 PM
SadLad posted...
Strata. Simple reason. Nowhere near earning ivana yet.
Tho do Get killed lots trying to pick up silent ivanas :-\
Its as if Whoever drops one returns asap to protect it / use for reloading. Reload takes ages too. Would use SL when earned the ivana.

That's wot I do, IMO, 2 things bad with Ivana:
1. Rapid speed means lose bullets quickly - solution- HC
2. Long reload - solution - SL
I use BB for armour and I feel that I don't need to use SS, just my opinion and some advice, but it's all personal preferance ;)
---
#6Bleachfreak7Posted 4/8/2013 2:04:12 PM
Of those 2 Id have to say the proxerton.
---
3DS FC: 3437-3085-0365 - HC4 Klash
GE FC: 5486-3590-6471
#7M_OuiPosted 4/8/2013 2:19:52 PM
Silenced Ivana > all. I still don't use it. It goes thru bullets too fast, esp. when I always lag. Silent Anova is good. Try it for a night and see.
---
WB +Kamerad+ 3447-4878-8449
#8BLURSHADOWPosted 4/8/2013 7:10:04 PM
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...
Which do you prefer or think us better?

I use:
Sil Strata: Wolfe/RTM's/HH/SS
Sil Ivana: Kunara/HC/SL/BB

I prefer ivana for FFA games and strata any time I need RTM's when playing a team mode game. I prefer ivana on archives and smaller maps, but I like RTM's so I use strata w/ laser or ivana w/ laser which has RTM's. I think strata is better for long range (IMO).

Overall I can't decide :/

I wuld do a poll if a were I high enough lvl, anyway...

DISCUSS!!!

Use Ivana way better at aiming and kills faster.Put speed loader on that though and heavy hitter does nothing on the strata and Ivana. Because they are all ready up graded all the way.it is a waste of a perk when u don't something else on it
---
Get at me. Blur*CG/TB 287992060864
#9PatriotTPPosted 4/8/2013 7:12:33 PM
I know this topic has been debated many many times but I can never decide. They both are great guns!
---
GE Wii: Mr.Mini
Have hope in God, in yourself, in the people who love you all around you, and in everything you do!
#10rshootyPosted 4/8/2013 9:30:30 PM
PatriotTP posted...
I know this topic has been debated many many times but I can never decide. They both are great guns!

I agree with this. Silenced Ivana is super good; it's strong and fast. At the same time though I LOVE the Strata for hipfiring, especially with snap shot. The accuracy seems significantly better and it seems to fire a teeny bit slower than the Ivana which helps while hipfiring. Conclusion: Ivana while ADS (only silenced though, unsilenced seems to have more recoil) and Strata for hipfiring.

Also semi-related: does anyone find it troublesome to hipfire with the silenced Anova? I feel like the accuracy is so bad.
---
GE FC: 3178 2092 4778 JesusisKing
Let me know if you want to add me.