Silenced Ivana vs Silenced Strata

#11TurtlesFC_altPosted 4/8/2013 10:53:37 PM
rshooty posted...
PatriotTP posted...
I know this topic has been debated many many times but I can never decide. They both are great guns!

I agree with this. Silenced Ivana is super good; it's strong and fast. At the same time though I LOVE the Strata for hipfiring, especially with snap shot. The accuracy seems significantly better and it seems to fire a teeny bit slower than the Ivana which helps while hipfiring. Conclusion: Ivana while ADS (only silenced though, unsilenced seems to have more recoil) and Strata for hipfiring.

Also semi-related: does anyone find it troublesome to hipfire with the silenced Anova? I feel like the accuracy is so bad.

I agree with Patriot, and u about about the anova, but not quite about the strata and ivana.

I will say that I hate ivana w/ acog (is HAARP that tends to use that?) WAY too much recoil, I love it reflex though :P
---
Leader of [TB] ~ Proud member of [W.44] and [MAD]
You wanna add me or join TB?! PM me ~ http://tryhardclange.webs.com/
#12GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:20:51 AM

---
Leader of [TB] ~ Proud member of [W.44] and [MAD] ~ You wanna add me or join TB? PM me ~ http://tryhardclange.webs.com/
#13ProudlyHated74Posted 4/9/2013 8:32:32 AM
BLURSHADOW posted...
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...
Which do you prefer or think us better?

I use:
Sil Strata: Wolfe/RTM's/HH/SS
Sil Ivana: Kunara/HC/SL/BB

I prefer ivana for FFA games and strata any time I need RTM's when playing a team mode game. I prefer ivana on archives and smaller maps, but I like RTM's so I use strata w/ laser or ivana w/ laser which has RTM's. I think strata is better for long range (IMO).

Overall I can't decide :/

I wuld do a poll if a were I high enough lvl, anyway...

DISCUSS!!!

Use Ivana way better at aiming and kills faster.Put speed loader on that though and heavy hitter does nothing on the strata and Ivana. Because they are all ready up graded all the way.it is a waste of a perk when u don't something else on it

HH still increases damage on the strata/Ivana.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#14GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:13:31 AM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
BLURSHADOW posted...
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...
Which do you prefer or think us better?

I use:
Sil Strata: Wolfe/RTM's/HH/SS
Sil Ivana: Kunara/HC/SL/BB

I prefer ivana for FFA games and strata any time I need RTM's when playing a team mode game. I prefer ivana on archives and smaller maps, but I like RTM's so I use strata w/ laser or ivana w/ laser which has RTM's. I think strata is better for long range (IMO).

Overall I can't decide :/

I wuld do a poll if a were I high enough lvl, anyway...

DISCUSS!!!

Use Ivana way better at aiming and kills faster.Put speed loader on that though and heavy hitter does nothing on the strata and Ivana. Because they are all ready up graded all the way.it is a waste of a perk when u don't something else on it

HH still increases damage on the strata/Ivana.

Ivana has less amo and foes thought it quicker, stats is weaker ::::;;(((()))&!?,
---
Leader of [TB] ~ Proud member of [W.44] and [MAD] ~ You wanna add me or join TB? PM me ~ http://tryhardclange.webs.com/
#15AbSpiritPosted 4/10/2013 3:34:42 PM
For me personally, I would use:
S-Strata,RTM's,S-Kunara,BB,RA
---
Officially Retired From GE
~ AbSpirit ~
#16DarxWingDuckPosted 4/10/2013 5:11:04 PM
ivana, simply because you don't even notice a reduction in power at all.
#17dustin2705Posted 4/10/2013 8:22:18 PM
Silence Strata, because in laggy games if you ads with an ivana it doesnt work well for me personally.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#18smooth_27Posted 4/10/2013 8:33:26 PM
Strata all the way for me. Most ppl will laugh, but my lvl 56 account doesnt even have a silent ivana loadout.
---
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*
#19LL_rTrPosted 4/10/2013 8:59:06 PM
SadLad posted...
. Reload takes ages too. Would use SL when earned the ivana.

I switch back and forth from speed loader and something else with the ivana, speed loader doesn't give it an advantage, the Vargen or Stauger will take you out.
SL on a silent ivana feels better IMO, still, just good.