A new challenge for Goldeneye on the Nintendo Wii

#1smooth_27Posted 4/17/2013 9:55:56 AM
So I know we have done TONS of challenges lately, but I don't think anyone has ever attempted this one (looks at Steve). Anyway, my idea is a highest KDR challenge. Now before anyone says anything, I am well aware that KDR can be manipulated in many ways including playing "softer modes" like GE or TC, rage quitting when you are doing poorly, camping, spamming like a mofo, or playing only in lobbies with total noobs. I couldn't agree more, KDR is by no means a true judge of skill. But for this challenge, KDR is the ONLY thing that matters. Rage quit or camp all you want, just get your account to 1k kills before the deadline.

Basically the rules are simple. Create a NEW profile and play it up to 1000 kills. The account with the highest KDR with a minimum of 1000 and maximum of 1025 kills will be declared the winner (screenshots are a must). Play any mode you like, solo or as a party. Any weapons are allowed, so long as you have earned them (obviously no hacking or boosting is allowed).

I realize the sky is the limit here, but I cant imagine anyone willing to rage quit every match that they have a death in trying to make 1000-0. If they do they are much more hardcore than I. I'm thinking we should let this challenge run until the end of May. Also multiple attempts are allowed, as long as you create a new profile for each.

What do ya think? Who's gonna be the next CyberSD?? Post results/comments here. Good luck and happy hunting!
---
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*
#2MK_KitanaPosted 4/17/2013 10:12:23 AM
On-topic
#3LL_rTrPosted 4/17/2013 11:11:33 AM(edited)
Bro, you won't believe this. After reading the doctors post I felt the need to delete another account and start from scratch attempting to out do his kdr. I just did this a few minutes ago. Im on it. So far it's about a 2.0 and that's by myself preset SMG, just switched to the distraction snap shot sigmus 9 for non proxy users, level 6. So far just conflict.
#4ronXwhitePosted 4/17/2013 11:13:57 AM
this is legitimately the easiest thing to accomplish. by far.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#5LL_rTrPosted 4/17/2013 11:26:37 AM
I just boosted to level 20. Starting over.
#6LL_rTrPosted 4/17/2013 12:26:41 PM
This is pretty fun. But it seems like everyone is camping now. Maybe best kdr and wins combined.
#7DarxWingDuckPosted 4/17/2013 12:28:47 PM
ronXwhite posted...

^

for something to be a challenge it has to be "challenging" the winner of this will be the person who has the most time to waste.
#8Johnny_Utah_Posted 4/17/2013 1:00:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9smooth_27(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:18:27 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
ronXwhite posted...

^

for something to be a challenge it has to be "challenging" the winner of this will be the person who has the most time to waste.

Technically u are right I guess, but it would take FOREVER to try to accomplish 1000-0. Not to mention, any of these "challenges" required a pretty fair amount of time to complete unless you got lucky on ur first few runs.
---
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*
#10007WerePigPosted 4/17/2013 4:44:09 PM
I'll try... I'll probably be 0-1000 though ;)
---
"I'm [TB]Were-Pig, and I approve this message"
[TB]4136-2155-7528