A new challenge for Goldeneye on the Nintendo Wii

#11LL_rTrPosted 4/17/2013 8:05:24 PM
ive got a 1.88 hosting heroes against a jedi and a blender. its pretty tough being lonely.

starting over and going for gold the darkwing way.
#12ronXwhitePosted 4/17/2013 10:50:53 PM
smooth_27 posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
ronXwhite posted...
this is legitimately the easiest thing to accomplish. by far.

^

for something to be a challenge it has to be "challenging" the winner of this will be the person who has the most time to waste.

Technically u are right I guess, but it would take FOREVER to try to accomplish 1000-0. Not to mention, any of these "challenges" required a pretty fair amount of time to complete unless you got lucky on ur first few runs.

but they were a challenge. i could pubstomp Team Conflict for 2 weeks and probably end up damn near 1000 kills and few deaths, I've done it before. It's not hard.

This challenge is just most time wasted, not something fun or challenging.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#13JediKimmyPosted 4/17/2013 11:28:01 PM
LL_rTr posted...
ive got a 1.88 hosting heroes against a jedi and a blender. its pretty tough being lonely.

starting over and going for gold the darkwing way.

Did I play you earlier today?
---
Jedi Kimmy / [PHX]Ember
http://www.youtube.com/user/GSJediKimmy
#14smooth_27(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:42:59 PM
ronXwhite posted...
smooth_27 posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
ronXwhite posted...

^

for something to be a challenge it has to be "challenging" the winner of this will be the person who has the most time to waste.

Technically u are right I guess, but it would take FOREVER to try to accomplish 1000-0. Not to mention, any of these "challenges" required a pretty fair amount of time to complete unless you got lucky on ur first few runs.

but they were a challenge. i could pubstomp Team Conflict for 2 weeks and probably end up damn near 1000 kills and few deaths, I've done it before. It's not hard.

Dude we are grown men playin video games, and even worse talkin about video games to random strangers on the internet. Everything we do is about "most time wasted" I guess if you think its a bad idea, don't do it. That doesn't mean others might not like to give it a try.
---
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*
#15MK_KitanaPosted 4/18/2013 1:41:12 PM
smooth_27 posted...
ronXwhite posted...
smooth_27 posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
ronXwhite posted...

^

Dude we are grown men playin video games, .

i am not a grown man