the anova is a Great Gun, Seriously

#1theskogsPosted 4/21/2013 9:04:39 PM
It can perform very well, even against stratas and ivanas of certain board members throughout the day in fun and competitive matches. The magnifying acog scope worked will against grey-fox and snake, the laser was accurate on were-pig and blur, and the silencer made it difficult for smooth and mcqueen to know where I was shooting from! Although being the "rtm prince" helps as well against good competition.

You know what bugs me about the anova? Technically its the next best gun after vargen. Why does that bug me? Well going from a 50 clip you can drop 4-5 people with to a 30 that empties in a half a second is annoying. Oooh well, spamming it on the long journey from 41-45. Anova is a game changer but strata is where its at.
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
Skogs (or ?) 3110-5895-7148
#2BLURSHADOWPosted 4/21/2013 9:12:49 PM
theskogs posted...
It can perform very well, even against stratas and ivanas of certain board members throughout the day in fun and competitive matches. The magnifying acog scope worked will against grey-fox and snake, the laser was accurate on were-pig and blur, and the silencer made it difficult for smooth and mcqueen to know where I was shooting from! Although being the "rtm prince" helps as well against good competition.

You know what bugs me about the anova? Technically its the next best gun after vargen. Why does that bug me? Well going from a 50 clip you can drop 4-5 people with to a 30 that empties in a half a second is annoying. Oooh well, spamming it on the long journey from 41-45. Anova is a game changer but strata is where its at.

Eh anova sucks to me ggs. My score in outpost 42-6. Seeya
---
Get at me. Blur*CG/TB 287992060864
#3theskogs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:20:47 PM
BLURSHADOW posted...
theskogs posted...

Yeah you guys ruthless against my noob squad that match. Ggs
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
iS*kogs2 3110-5895-7148
#4BLURSHADOWPosted 4/21/2013 9:23:43 PM
theskogs posted...
BLURSHADOW posted...
theskogs posted...

Yea ggs see later
---
Get at me. Blur*CG/TB 287992060864
#5007WerePigPosted 4/21/2013 9:31:30 PM
GGs guys. I like the anova too. I use it for upclose hip-spraying fun! (laser attachment)
---
"I'm 007]Were-Pig, and I approve this message"
4136-2155-7528
#6007WerePigPosted 4/21/2013 9:37:02 PM
theskogs posted...
BLURSHADOW posted...
theskogs posted...

I sucked that match. My wii mote was glitchin like crazy. Oh well, Blur took care of you guys ;)
---
"I'm 007]Were-Pig, and I approve this message"
4136-2155-7528
#7WaffelzzPosted 4/22/2013 10:03:45 AM
theskogs posted...

I got shrapnel u no. My RTMs rulz. GGs, thanks for being a good teammate.
---
[TP]/[SC]/[TB]Waffelzz: Official Recruiter of [RS]
#8Rollbar_RTMPosted 4/22/2013 2:07:31 PM
Indeed, it really is a Good gun.

I ran my anova with Reflex sight until I unlocked the Strawta.

Ggs bro.
---
Slik/ Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee
#9Johnny_Utah_Posted 4/22/2013 2:18:30 PM
I like anova, just not silenced. Lag effects this gun more than others too... don't know why but it does for me.
---
10/10 for off topic posts.
Welcome to Gamefaqs... home of the most biased and inconsistent mods in the world.
#10JmyWhsprsPosted 4/22/2013 2:49:11 PM
Anova ftw...

I liked it so much, I named my energy drink after it.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [GE] JmyWhsprs