Has anyone ever heard of the [L] clan?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Has anyone ever heard of the [L] clan?
3 years ago#1
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together.

Also, dunno if anyone else here was in it, but ran into a 6 x Level 56 player Heroes Docks match with 2 poor Level 20 somethings in there to boot. Pretty much a No-Holds-Barred proxy fest. But with no boatroom camping and even more amazingly, nobody pulled out a toob or a Masterton. Great fun. Reminds me of how the 56ers roll.

I'm still on for a bit, so if anybody is up for an FC swap, put your digits here.

And I did hit a [E7] + THE MACHINE game for all of one second until the host quit. And I was really looking forward to it!
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
3 years ago#2
HITSQUAD187 posted...
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together.

Ah, just another two man clan, who think they can be the best in everything. Same as always....
Officially Retired From GE
~ AbSpirit ~
3 years ago#3
you seriously playing this? lmao.

i was gonna get on earlier this week, but realized i needed component cables for this setup to be possible, so i ditched the idea.
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
3 years ago#4
And I did hit a [E7] + THE MACHINE game for all of one second until the host quit. And I was really looking forward to it!

Industrial right? Didn't notice you come into the lobby, but Delta's wii froze :(

I fell into that first lobby for a few seconds, got a mutual on one of those [L] characters who used a toob on me. Didn't feel like it so I quit. Never seen them before.
Currently playing: Goldeneye 007 (Wii)
hyoidman[E7], 38: 4551-1166-5553
3 years ago#5
ronXwhite posted...
you seriously playing this? lmao.

i was gonna get on earlier this week, but realized i needed component cables for this setup to be possible, so i ditched the idea.

WTF? Did I miss something in this thread? :)
HIT SQUAD
3 years ago#6
HITSQUAD187 posted...
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together...

Didn't see the [L] people but gg's last night. Played TC at outpost.
Welcome to [4]Quad City -- Population: your whole team!
There are no elite players, just elite connections.
3 years ago#7
i do but they aren't that good. its fun to play against them.
AGOW*/RC and yeah i am a OutlawZ = fc; 0244-4861-2254
[TB]Achilles = fc ???????? / THEY CALL ME RAWGOG.
3 years ago#8
Confirmed for alt/Sixer'

SLEUTHERED.

Sleuthered God out.
Slik/ Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee
3 years ago#9
They rage a lot and spam. Seen more than just L and M but the others may just be ripping off their tag.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
3 years ago#10
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Didn't see the [L] people but gg's last night. Played TC at outpost.

Ahh! And who were you? I had lots of great competition that night. Especially in Outpost. What was your IGN?
HIT SQUAD
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Has anyone ever heard of the [L] clan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived