Has anyone ever heard of the [L] clan?

#1HITSQUAD187Posted 4/26/2013 8:38:42 PM
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together.

Also, dunno if anyone else here was in it, but ran into a 6 x Level 56 player Heroes Docks match with 2 poor Level 20 somethings in there to boot. Pretty much a No-Holds-Barred proxy fest. But with no boatroom camping and even more amazingly, nobody pulled out a toob or a Masterton. Great fun. Reminds me of how the 56ers roll.

I'm still on for a bit, so if anybody is up for an FC swap, put your digits here.

And I did hit a [E7] + THE MACHINE game for all of one second until the host quit. And I was really looking forward to it!
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#2AbSpiritPosted 4/26/2013 9:20:35 PM
HITSQUAD187 posted...
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together.

Ah, just another two man clan, who think they can be the best in everything. Same as always....
---
Officially Retired From GE
~ AbSpirit ~
#3ronXwhitePosted 4/26/2013 10:17:59 PM
you seriously playing this? lmao.

i was gonna get on earlier this week, but realized i needed component cables for this setup to be possible, so i ditched the idea.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#4hyoid_manPosted 4/26/2013 10:20:13 PM
And I did hit a [E7] + THE MACHINE game for all of one second until the host quit. And I was really looking forward to it!

Industrial right? Didn't notice you come into the lobby, but Delta's wii froze :(

I fell into that first lobby for a few seconds, got a mutual on one of those [L] characters who used a toob on me. Didn't feel like it so I quit. Never seen them before.
---
Currently playing: Goldeneye 007 (Wii)
hyoidman[E7], 38: 4551-1166-5553
#5HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:28:51 PM
ronXwhite posted...
you seriously playing this? lmao.

i was gonna get on earlier this week, but realized i needed component cables for this setup to be possible, so i ditched the idea.

WTF? Did I miss something in this thread? :)
---
HIT SQUAD
#6Johnny_Utah_Posted 4/27/2013 2:43:35 PM
HITSQUAD187 posted...
Just ran into [L]L and [L]M... So unless they're a clan from Hawaii who specialize in Hawaiian/Japanese food, I don't know who they are. Good competition though. They played well together...

Didn't see the [L] people but gg's last night. Played TC at outpost.
---
Welcome to [4]Quad City -- Population: your whole team!
There are no elite players, just elite connections.
#7arisgodofwarPosted 4/27/2013 3:01:54 PM
i do but they aren't that good. its fun to play against them.
---
AGOW*/RC and yeah i am a OutlawZ = fc; 0244-4861-2254
[TB]Achilles = fc ???????? / THEY CALL ME RAWGOG.
#8Rollbar_RTMPosted 4/27/2013 3:23:57 PM
Confirmed for alt/Sixer'

SLEUTHERED.

Sleuthered God out.
---
Slik/ Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee
#9TobiasFunk3Posted 4/27/2013 6:26:46 PM
They rage a lot and spam. Seen more than just L and M but the others may just be ripping off their tag.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#10HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:08:26 PM
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Didn't see the [L] people but gg's last night. Played TC at outpost.

Ahh! And who were you? I had lots of great competition that night. Especially in Outpost. What was your IGN?
---
HIT SQUAD