Don't u just hate it when...

#1TurtlesFC_altPosted 4/27/2013 2:19:15 AM
Ur toobed one kill before a 10/20/30 kill strek?
Mutual kills when u actually kill the person before they start shooting at u?
The reload glitch?
Lag?
U record a load of games that are awful, so u stop recording, and then next game u play, is epic?
Going against rapid fire?
U think u've killed someone and u stop shooting, then u realise they're stacking (RA & BB) and they kill u?
U see a proxy right in front of u, and u run right into it when u knew it was there?
Ur in a party with someone good, and they nab all the kills *coughing (cyber)*!?
THE members are being arrogant about themselves when they suck?
When u get reported for not actually saying anything bad and getting all of ur topics deleted?
Moaning kids make whiny annoying threads?!
---
Proud member of [W.44] [W]olfe[.44] or [W.44]Turtle ~ PM me if you wanna add me on goldeneye or Skype ~ www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge
#2goldie1967Posted 4/27/2013 2:28:30 AM
I hate it when I'm about to thirty streak and the game ends....especially if it's on Memorial as I haven't streaked that map.

I'm sure Vox and FOC know what I'm talking about :) Ggs guys !
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#3F0CPosted 4/27/2013 2:45:18 AM
goldie1967 posted...
I hate it when I'm about to thirty streak and the game ends....especially if it's on Memorial as I haven't streaked that map.

That must suck...

It was inevitable...they were over spawning....
---
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C (0004 9426 1764)
#4TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:56:15 AM
Aggghhhhh. I had a 29 streak on jungle last week :( I got toobed with only 3 kills needed to win, the game ended for me 37-2! Like u said, they were over spawning and just kept mowing em down as Bond :)
---
Proud member of [W.44] [W]olfe[.44] or [W.44]Turtle ~ PM me if you wanna add me on goldeneye or Skype ~ www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge
#5TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:06:40 AM
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just did a 40-4-5 heroes game, and recorded it with my iPod! However, I look at my iPod at the end of the match and it says, "YouTube Capture has crashes unexpectedly, would you'll like to... (Forgot last bit)"!

*Huge sigh followed by depressing look*
---
#6RSMiamiPosted 4/27/2013 3:23:47 AM
goldie1967 posted...

LMAO! This exactly.

I was camping the Boatroom LIKE A BAWSS as Bond (His Anova is the closest thing I'll get to actual sniping... Lol) and the damn game ended while I was streaking. Don't even know what I was on, but it felt like lots. Lol.

And they kept spawning Zukovsky when I had ADS locked on and I got 6 stinkin' Hero kills...

But, thanks for the invite G0ldie! Was awesome to get some games in with you bro! And awesome to have a team with F-0-C and Vox. You guys are wicked team mates!
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#7goldie1967Posted 4/27/2013 3:46:11 AM
RSMiami posted...
goldie1967 posted...

LMAO! This exactly.

I was camping the Boatroom LIKE A BAWSS as Bond (His Anova is the closest thing I'll get to actual sniping... Lol) and the damn game ended while I was streaking. Don't even know what I was on, but it felt like lots. Lol.

And they kept spawning Zukovsky when I had ADS locked on and I got 6 stinkin' Hero kills...

But, thanks for the invite G0ldie! Was awesome to get some games in with you bro! And awesome to have a team with F-0-C and Vox. You guys are wicked team mates!

Yeah I thought you were on a good run on docks. I didn't even know you had gone on the Archives game as I missed nearly the first minute sorting the kids out. Ggs bud, always a pleasure to play with you...how was the hosting ?
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#8RSMiamiPosted 4/27/2013 4:03:25 AM
goldie1967 posted...
Yeah I thought you were on a good run on docks. I didn't even know you had gone on the Archives game as I missed nearly the first minute sorting the kids out. Ggs bud, always a pleasure to play with you...how was the hosting ?

Actually, your hosting was really good for me! No horrendous lag or anything. Just a few skips here and there, but that's par for the course these days.

And there was a Heroes match in Outpost where I lost track of your kill streak... I remember thinking 'Hey, Goldie hasn't died yet...' You were on fire that game.

I ducked out after the Docks match. My family wanted to go to the Night Markets here, so we ended up going to get some Southern Maid donuts (Yummy - Cookies and Cream is my favorite!)

So yeah, it was a good run tonight. Felt good to get back on GE for a good lengthy session. Thank you for the invite bro!
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#9F0CPosted 4/27/2013 4:41:55 AM
Enjoyed those games, thanks for repartying and pinging me an invite
---
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C (0004 9426 1764)
#10Double0GodPosted 4/27/2013 6:35:41 AM
Why would I be mad about being 1 kill from a 20 streak?
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
PSN: Top_Man420