Is the [CG] clan still around here?

#1HITSQUAD187Posted 5/1/2013 4:01:49 PM(edited)
This is the obligatory callout thread.

Nice quit in the TC match on our 39th kill Darukai. Haha. At least your clan friend whose name I can't remember - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS - had the decency to quit 1 minute into the game.

You had 4 kills less than me, and a good ratio. Dunno why you want to pad your wins stats. And inb4anyonesaysanythingelse... Dakurai HQ on the Heroes match previous. After you quit, I chose TC and ran into you and your clanmate again. Nice quitting.

Perhaps I can suggest Queeny's thread for legit reasons for HQ'ing as an educational read.

Begin flames of all kinds, burning everyone from every directionnnnnn.... Now :)
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#2aamolina92Posted 5/1/2013 4:25:21 PM
Sup HITSQUAD. I used to run into you and your guys all the time back in the day when I was NIDOQUEEN*. Good games all around. I think I ran into you a couple days ago, actually on either my PHX or MK account. I just remember back in the day I'd fall in your lobbies and there would be a lot of @ssplosions!!!

:)
---
Queeny | [PHX]Ignite | MK S. BLADE
http://www.youtube.com/user/aamolina92
#3HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:38:07 PM
aamolina92 posted...
Sup HITSQUAD. I used to run into you and your guys all the time back in the day when I was NIDOQUEEN*. Good games all around. I think I ran into you a couple days ago, actually on either my PHX or MK account. I just remember back in the day I'd fall in your lobbies and there would be a lot of @ssplosions!!!

:)

Lol. I hated running into you! You're too good to handle. Even with proxies and Mastertons! Haha.

I remember your Black Canary account too. Always a challenge. Yes, I remember seeing you about a week ago? I was in a match when I saw MK S. BLADE join the game, but then it ended. The host obviously saw your name and quit the lobby. The Fear Quit returns!
---
HIT SQUAD
#4GE4EVERPosted 5/1/2013 6:06:30 PM
HITSQUAD187 posted...

Nice quit in the TC match on our 39th kill Darukai. Haha. At least your clan friend whose name I can't remember - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS - had the decency to quit 1 minute into the game.

You had 4 kills less than me, and a good ratio. Dunno why you want to pad your wins stats. And inb4anyonesaysanythingelse... Dakurai HQ on the Heroes match previous. After you quit, I chose TC and ran into you and your clanmate again. Nice quitting.

Perhaps I can suggest Queeny's thread for legit reasons for HQ'ing as an educational read.

Begin flames of all kinds, burning everyone from every directionnnnnn.... Now :)

you probably were spamming
---
[CG]Cyborg 3059-1307-1332
#5HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:17:41 PM
GE4EVER posted...
HITSQUAD187 posted...

LOL. You're probably wrong.

I was using proxies like he was, and a multi-tasked silenced Ivana and naked Strata.

And it's bad form to try and take on a spammer and then quit against them when they're at 39 kills. Lol. Especially when he was 18-6 or something like that.

I've been around long enough to know when it's not coincidence.
---
HIT SQUAD
#6GE4EVERPosted 5/1/2013 6:23:27 PM
HITSQUAD187 posted...
GE4EVER posted...
HITSQUAD187 posted...

LOL. You're probably wrong.

I was using proxies like he was, and a multi-tasked silenced Ivana and naked Strata.

And it's bad form to try and take on a spammer and then quit against them when they're at 39 kills. Lol. Especially when he was 18-6 or something like that.

I've been around long enough to know when it's not coincidence.

Oh I see maybe his wii froze, who else was with him
---
[CG]Cyborg 3059-1307-1332
#7TMac987654321Posted 5/1/2013 6:24:51 PM
Wii's always freeze at 39 killz
---
T-Mac
#8ProudlyHated87Posted 5/1/2013 6:27:05 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
Wii's always freeze at 39 killz

rage freeze
---