(-o-) PKMN* Clan NEW RECRUITS!!

#1SAAD_PANDAPosted 5/6/2013 4:37:23 AM
What you thought we were dead? WRONG! you couldn't be more wrong infact.

We have been secretly recruiting and poaching from the shadows and we have luckily captured these wonderful people with our latest batch of pokeballs so please extend a warm welcome to the newest recruits!

MANKEY* - Slim Manny
A long time fan of the Pokemon Clan his life long dream has finally become a reality. The nicest man you will ever meet and a very sexy Australian, but don't let that fool you MANKEY* packs quite the punch and aggression if you get on his bad side!

VOLTORB* - Voltage
A beloved member of the community he holds a high regard among the Pokemon members so we set out to poach him. After much negotiations and incentives offered which shall remain disclosed at this time, Volt decides to leave the crooked world of the Sixers behind and join the illustrious world of Pokemon! plus he said they always stole his beer and infact Everything > Jmy.

ELECTABUZZ* - AGOW
Another fine poach from our perspective and another very talented PAL player, AGOW has demonstrated tremendous skill and personality that will make him fit right at home in Pokemon and THEY CALL HIM RAWGOG.

CLEFAIRY* - TKING
The dude knows seriousness and we always get along, there wouldn't be a clan without him!

We also have room for you Johnny D* and Kev. Join now and recieve a complimentary tote bag featuring a design of your favourite Pokemon absolutely free!

POKEMON CLAN 4 LYFE!!
---
(-o-) DEWGONG* / Miss Dewey / THE NURSE
do the dew >> fc: 1974 6678 0887
#2199johndPosted 5/6/2013 5:08:50 AM
I was never into Pokemon.

Unless there's one called PowerBumming I'm afraid I will have to decline your gracious invitation on this occasion.
#3Koopa-XPosted 5/6/2013 5:10:06 AM
Yeah, now i got me new pokemon to catch~~
---
Koopa 1994-0029-2967
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-GMPYtEEV45F0qspWjm6yw
#4SAAD_PANDA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:11:55 AM
199johnd posted...
I was never into Pokemon.

Unless there's one called PowerBumming I'm afraid I will have to decline your gracious invitation on this occasion.

I shall never give up on you Johnny, we shall find a Pokemon that's right for you and give you an offer you cannot refuse.
---
#5JmyWhsprsPosted 5/6/2013 5:21:22 AM
Bad pandas get beaten with bamboo shoots.

:3
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [GE] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs
#6SAAD_PANDA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:26:47 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
Bad pandas get beaten with bamboo shoots.

:3

you mad.
---
#7MrBont_ukPosted 5/6/2013 5:44:47 AM(edited)
arisgodofwar posted...
THEY CALL ME RAWGOG.!

Lol,

This has gone viral, but there's only a few who actually understand this :P

SAAD_PANDA posted...

We also have room for you Johnny D*, Kev, and Mr Bont . Join now and receive a complimentary tote bag featuring a design of your favourite Pokemon absolutely free!

:P
---
GE IGN's iS*Bont/-Hector-
#8NeoconkersPosted 5/6/2013 6:45:06 AM
I've still got dibs on ZUBAT*
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#9ImTheLoneWolfPosted 5/6/2013 7:18:05 AM
Volt <3
Manny <3

Looks like Ive found reason to play again...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
#10Rollbar_RTMPosted 5/6/2013 8:28:53 AM
Very Nice.

Congrats on the pickups'

Shoutout to Manny.

Bump for the Pokes'
---
Slik 54k/ Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee