(-o-) PKMN* Clan NEW RECRUITS!!

#121SAAD_PANDA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:22:54 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...

IKR! What a f'in great week it has been for me.
First, Dewey* tells me I got accepted in Pokemon, my lifelong dream came true!

Second: I put in "member of the undisputed world's greatest clan: Pokemon" on my resume straight away and applied for a job that I had my eye on.

Third: After an intense interview, the lady glanced back at my resume and noticed "Pokemon Clan" and realized what she had in front of her. She asked if she could meet Zapodos, I told her....it would be my pleasure.

Thrid: Thanks to the ever beautiful Miss Dew* and the pokemon buds from the world's greatest and undisputed champions of the world clan........I got the job.

Lesson: Pokemon is the undisputed best clan in the world.

Thank you <3 <3 <3

Lol

It's true, you really go places in the Pokemon Clan.
---
(-o-) DEWGONG* / Miss Dewey / THE NURSE
do the dew >> fc: 1974 6678 0887
#122dustin2705Posted 5/9/2013 9:27:52 PM
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...
F0C posted...
Turtle = old skool Jman

Dunno if that's good or bad? :)

Aren't you the slow one?

To answer your question, bad.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#123randyyedgePosted 5/9/2013 9:38:32 PM
Dibs on LICKITUNG*.
---
Prince-Randy
#124ImTheLoneWolfPosted 5/9/2013 10:24:36 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TheAce00 posted...
Nice

Second: I put in "member of the undisputed world's greatest clan: Pokemon" on my resume straight away and applied for a job that I had my eye on.

Third: After an intense interview, the lady glanced back at my resume and noticed "Pokemon Clan" and realized what she had in front of her. She asked if she could meet Zapodos, I told her....it would be my pleasure.

Thrid: Thanks to the ever beautiful Miss Dew* and the pokemon buds from the world's greatest and undisputed champions of the world clan........I got the job.

Thank you <3 <3 <3

That double third <3
+1 over DDB.
<3 you Manny
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
#125dustin2705Posted 5/9/2013 10:46:56 PM
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TheAce00 posted...
Nice

Thank you <3 <3 <3

That double third <3
+1 over DDB.
<3 you Manny

Hey Zap :)
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#126GoldeneyeFan99Posted 5/9/2013 11:24:28 PM
http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPRA6MUH_I

Cringe
---
Le Duc Ling (56): 1380-1149-3714 ~ [W.44]Turtle (33): 4314-4037-3293 ~ Skype: turtlesfc ~ YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge
#127amafiferPosted 5/10/2013 1:23:04 AM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
amafifer posted...
Was not I who came up with thou Rawgog but that vagabond they call.....B...!

Since your Scottish, do you shower in the sink and use steel wool to scrub? Do you have a retirment fund consisiting of a ton of grease? Fill us in on that as well. Thanks.

Alba gu brath!
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
#128ImTheLoneWolfPosted 5/10/2013 8:25:53 AM
dustin2705 posted...
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TheAce00 posted...
Nice

Thank you <3 <3 <3

That double third <3
+1 over DDB.
<3 you Manny

Hey Zap :)

Ohaaay! :D
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
#129MK_KitanaPosted 5/10/2013 11:18:13 AM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TheAce00 posted...
Nice

Thank you <3 <3 <3

hoping you learned your lesson from past experience and attached correct file when emailing your resume for this job you had your eye on...

oh hey sadlad!
#130double0stevePosted 5/10/2013 11:22:30 AM
hey meg!
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.