PHX Flame..THE DOCTOR..And various others

#1amafiferPosted 5/11/2013 2:58:50 PM
Two jungle games were ok but the docks game was lagged badly...Dont ya think? NO FEAR!!
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
#2Imfine23Posted 5/11/2013 3:00:41 PM
amafifer posted...
Two jungle games were ok but the docks game was lagged badly...Dont ya think? NO FEAR!!

did u used proxies bcuz it was laggy or bcuz they owned u?
---
do u even lift?
#3amafifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:03:09 PM
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...

Never use proxies unless hacker in game or Proxerton guys...which were you??
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
#4Imfine23Posted 5/11/2013 3:05:33 PM
amafifer posted...
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...

i remember when u spammed masty and proxies bcuz me, foreverwar and some ssb guys owned u
---
do u even lift?
#5amafifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:05:41 PM
amafifer posted...
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...

But im good with rtms! ; )
---
#6amafifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:12:27 PM
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...

i remember when u spammed masty and proxies bcuz me, foreverwar and some ssb guys owned u

Yep probably but when I own someone I dont brag about it!
Thats the difference between modesty and foolishness..just a tip.
---
#700McQueenPosted 5/11/2013 3:18:03 PM
Dude, I remember this one time when I was partied with three good players ... we totally owned this one other player. We high-fived each other for days.
---
iS*McQueen (2731-6076-1645) = Magnet Man (2799-0884-6414) = melee-only: Kirk Fu (5138-0321-4530)
#8Imfine23Posted 5/11/2013 3:36:54 PM
amafifer posted...
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...
Imfine23 posted...
amafifer posted...

Yep probably but when I own someone I dont brag about it!
Thats the difference between modesty and foolishness..just a tip.

im not braging

im just sayin u spammed proxies
---
do u even lift?
#9Imfine23Posted 5/11/2013 3:39:40 PM
00McQueen posted...
Dude, I remember this one time when I was partied with three good players ... we totally owned this one other player. We high-fived each other for days.

stfu
---
do u even lift?
#10amafifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:43:44 PM
00McQueen posted...

But you are good player McQueen im average. So a win for me or a good game comes along less frequent..I see no point in dragging dirt..I have owned a few people over 9 different accounts since ge came out and I change igns a lot. people dont know it's me they are playing...for instance they see my main in a lobby and think no worries its only Fifer..then they run into one of my alts and because they have no psyc advantage of knowing it's me the average player...things run differently..GGs the few I've had with you bud. Respect.
---