What was the date of the // Swordsmen reveal?

#1RSMiamiPosted 5/25/2013 9:31:12 PM
Just wondering... It'd be nice to put some names to some faces :)

More especially Red Sonya who I played today. Thank you for hosting a few in a row. You did really good considering all the aches and pains that come with it.

And apologies for pulling out proxies on that last Facility match. I'm not sure if that's why you host quit, but the collective t00bers on your team got a bit annoying first... (That sounds so schoolyard-ish... Lol. But eh, I'm not the most mature around here :)

But good games nonetheless :) And good games to iS*pharcyde who I ran into deep down in the jungle too :P
---
Sgt. Hodges: "That's not a plan. That's a s*** sandwich without bread."
Memoirs of [RS]Enzo - Section 7(1)(a)
#2goldie1967Posted 5/25/2013 9:33:15 PM
July 2015...be patient
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#3ks-pharcydePosted 5/25/2013 9:41:56 PM
GGs Enzo,,, laggy as heck tho lol. You had a couple nice rtm shots on me. Oh and Red Sonya if that was you I just hq'd on early in that game I apologize,, I just unlocked strata and forgot I was host,, was going to jump out and equip and troll snrub back in... I'm such a bonehead :|
---
NNID: pharcyde
#4Red_Sonja_GEPosted 5/25/2013 9:42:33 PM
Good games Enzo. I hit a proxy and figured it would be downhill from there so I backed out but I noticed my team was toobing a lot. Good games to you, the iS* boys, the 56ers, El Bart*o, and DarkWing(Duck?) and anyone else I ran into tonight. It's been fun.

To answer your question, July 1st is the date of the reveal. It will be our one year anniversary and we figured we would let it "come full circle" if you will.

Good games again~
---
"No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"~
GEswordsmen.webs.com
#5RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 9:43:02 PM
goldie1967 posted...
July 2015...be patient

Lol. Patience isn't one of my strong suites... Everyone knows I die more than anyone else in the game :) Wreckless running around <-- Impatient

:P
---
#6RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 9:47:13 PM(edited)
ks-pharcyde posted...
GGs Enzo,,, laggy as heck tho lol. You had a couple nice rtm shots on me. Oh and Red Sonya if that was you I just hq'd on early in that game I apologize,, I just unlocked strata and forgot I was host,, was going to jump out and equip and troll snrub back in... I'm such a bonehead :|

Lol! Yeah, I don't know who was hosting, but everyone was teleporting everywhere, so I started throwing random RTM's where I could. Lol. It surprised the crap out of me too when I hit you a few times!

Actually, got a few random RTM's on Sonja as well, but I'll claim that I knew what I was doing and planned it all along... Lol.
---
#7itsover8999Posted 5/25/2013 9:46:23 PM
we will be revealing ourselves in about a month
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
#8Rollbar_RTMPosted 5/25/2013 9:50:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9MeleeGEWiiPosted 5/25/2013 10:07:01 PM(edited)
Thread jack, I also faced you tonight Red Sonja GG until the host quit. :(
---
GE/Melee u/CD__ PSN_Gaming-Soldier55
youtube channel--->http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiSoldier/featured/
#10Red_Sonja_GEPosted 5/25/2013 10:09:54 PM
MeleeGEWii posted...
Thread jack, I also faced you tonight Red Sonja GG until the host quit. :(

I knew I had forgotten someone!
Good game. You are deadly with that Drumhead!
Would have been an interesting match had the host stuck around.
Oh well, good game nonetheless~
---
"No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"~
GEswordsmen.webs.com