#2bsbalIa09Posted 6/20/2013 8:34:23 AM
He is a Pokemon imo.
---
-TET-bsballa09 [Chief Troll Assistant]
PSN: bsballa09 tetclam.enjim.con NNID: bsballa09
#3199johnd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 9:34:01 AM
Well....

My mind is telling me no.

But my body.....my body is telling me yes!!!
#4betaplayPosted 6/20/2013 9:43:01 AM
No idea.

But Johnny, I have some bad news. I have accidentally defiled my melee only account. It is no longer pure. Kindof pissed about it actually. It was a mixture of curiosity (I wanted to see how my melee-only settings would work for hipfire) and inattention as I switched from Heroes mode to TC and lost track of time. Needless to say I didn't quit soon enough. Up to that point, I was religious about keeping the account pure - I even HQ a game just before this because i accidentally fired my torka. R.I.P. The Gun Show. Made it to level 17, 1.38 kdr and and an 18-streak melee only. I'll still keep it melee only I think but it just doesn't feel the same now.

Stay strong Johnny. There will be many temptations along your journey to 56.
---
(_;_)erhook
#5199johnd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 11:20:04 AM
betaplay posted...
No idea.

But Johnny, I have some bad news. I have accidentally defiled my melee only account. It is no longer pure. Kindof pissed about it actually. It was a mixture of curiosity (I wanted to see how my melee-only settings would work for hipfire) and inattention as I switched from Heroes mode to TC and lost track of time. Needless to say I didn't quit soon enough. Up to that point, I was religious about keeping the account pure - I even HQ a game just before this because i accidentally fired my torka. R.I.P. The Gun Show. Made it to level 17, 1.38 kdr and and an 18-streak melee only. I'll still keep it melee only I think but it just doesn't feel the same now.

:'(

Still loves ya
#6Kusanagi_M_Posted 6/20/2013 12:10:41 PM
199johnd posted...
betaplay posted...
No idea.

:'(

Still loves ya

---
You've been eliminated by ChunLiS*Thys -4768-5662-3633 / PHNTM*STRNGR -1691~1267~7949 / [SHORYUKEN] -11122-8949-861 / Banyan#< / MyDadsOldFce
#7MrBont_ukPosted 6/20/2013 12:11:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Rollbar_RTMPosted 6/20/2013 1:21:18 PM
MrBont_uk posted...

NO!

Damm Gun show.

I was going to pm the smackdown krew later on this weekend to get a meet up for some montage clips but :(((((((((((((((((

I have 1 bullet on my Karate chop account, JD is that bad? Lol
---
Slik / Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee [Rtms>Proxies ]
#9betaplayPosted 6/20/2013 2:22:18 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
MrBont_uk posted...

NO!

Damm Gun show.

I was going to pm the smackdown krew later on this weekend to get a meet up for some montage clips but :(((((((((((((((((

Lol are you kicking me out of the club? To be clear, I'm still going to roll melee only. But now my stats are screwed. Somehow I fired over 400 shots in that minute or 2. Oh well.

I'd like to do some montage stuff but I'm taking off this weekend. Maybe next week.
---
(_;_)erhook
#10Rollbar_RTMPosted 6/20/2013 2:57:28 PM
betaplay posted...
Rollbar_RTM posted...
MrBont_uk posted...

NO!

Damm Gun show.

Lol are you kicking me out of the club? To be clear, I'm still going to roll melee only. But now my stats are screwed. Somehow I fired over 400 shots in that minute or 2. Oh well.

I'd like to do some montage stuff but I'm taking off this weekend. Maybe next week.

Lol i see.

I have one shot on mine. I fired bonds silenced P99 when I was facing Virus, damm you Virus & Nay.
---
Slik / Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee [Rtms>Proxies ]