QuS clan? (Dr. Science)

#1HC_MannyXOXOPosted 6/27/2013 6:59:53 PM
Is this a clan? Do they have many players? I noticed the tag in one of you alts and I often run into QuS Auo (or something like that) They are a great player and I sometimes have to resort to the masterton as they usually get the best of me. Are they active? I only seen on wearing the tag.
---
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm
#2PatriotTPPosted 6/27/2013 7:05:43 PM
I have seen this tag before on GE, not too sure if it's a clan tho..
---
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"
#3TobiasFunk3Posted 6/27/2013 7:20:37 PM
The name is Egyptian, but I've been assuming they're a Japanese clan.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#4JapaneseStudentPosted 6/27/2013 7:38:11 PM
Yeah, I'm in the QuS clan, it's very active. We have about 10 players. I think Manny met [QuS]Aculeus, right? He is really a great player. The members are all Japanese, but fortunately, some speak English as well.
---
Dr.Science: 332006404088 / [QuS]Doctus: 377238050152 / Born2bWild
#5PatriotTPPosted 6/27/2013 7:42:37 PM
JapaneseStudent posted...
Yeah, I'm in the QuS clan, it's very active. We have about 10 players. I think Manny met [QuS]Aculeus, right? He is really a great player. The members are all Japanese, but fortunately, some speak English as well.

Oh wow, I don't believe I have met you, you must have came along after I left these boards. SUp?
---
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"
#6JapaneseStudentPosted 6/27/2013 7:52:11 PM
PatriotTP posted...

Oh wow, I don't believe I have met you, you must have came along after I left these boards. SUp?

Hi, nice to meet you. I came here about a year ago.
---
#7PatriotTPPosted 6/27/2013 7:54:04 PM
PatriotTP posted...

Lol, I haven't been gone that long but we must have just never crossed paths. Would ya care to swap FCs?
---
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"
#8JapaneseStudentPosted 6/27/2013 8:00:44 PM
PatriotTP posted...
PatriotTP posted...

Lol, I haven't been gone that long but we must have just never crossed paths. Would ya care to swap FCs?

Lol, that's because I don't post a message so often. Thank you, let's swap FCs! Add either or both of my accounts and let me know which you add.:)
---
#9HC_MannyXOXO(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:17:08 PM

That the one. Classy player who won't spam back and finishes a game before he closes the lobby. A really really great player.
---
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm
#10JapaneseStudentPosted 6/27/2013 8:22:01 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...

That the one. Classy player who won't spam back and finishes a game before he closes the lobby. A really really great player.

Thanks, I'll let him know that. We don't spam because we (or most of Japanese clans) ban lvl 45+ weapons.
---