QuS clan? (Dr. Science)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. QuS clan? (Dr. Science)

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
3 years ago#1
Is this a clan? Do they have many players? I noticed the tag in one of you alts and I often run into QuS Auo (or something like that) They are a great player and I sometimes have to resort to the masterton as they usually get the best of me. Are they active? I only seen on wearing the tag.
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm

User Info: PatriotTP

PatriotTP
3 years ago#2
I have seen this tag before on GE, not too sure if it's a clan tho..
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
3 years ago#3
The name is Egyptian, but I've been assuming they're a Japanese clan.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007

User Info: JapaneseStudent

JapaneseStudent
3 years ago#4
Yeah, I'm in the QuS clan, it's very active. We have about 10 players. I think Manny met [QuS]Aculeus, right? He is really a great player. The members are all Japanese, but fortunately, some speak English as well.
Dr.Science: 332006404088 / [QuS]Doctus: 377238050152 / Born2bWild

PatriotTP
3 years ago#5
JapaneseStudent posted...
Yeah, I'm in the QuS clan, it's very active. We have about 10 players. I think Manny met [QuS]Aculeus, right? He is really a great player. The members are all Japanese, but fortunately, some speak English as well.

Oh wow, I don't believe I have met you, you must have came along after I left these boards. SUp?
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"

JapaneseStudent
3 years ago#6
PatriotTP posted...

Oh wow, I don't believe I have met you, you must have came along after I left these boards. SUp?

Hi, nice to meet you. I came here about a year ago.

PatriotTP
3 years ago#7
PatriotTP posted...

Lol, I haven't been gone that long but we must have just never crossed paths. Would ya care to swap FCs?
Mr.Mini - I'm baaaaaack!
"Forgive and Forget"

JapaneseStudent
3 years ago#8
PatriotTP posted...
PatriotTP posted...

Lol, I haven't been gone that long but we must have just never crossed paths. Would ya care to swap FCs?

Lol, that's because I don't post a message so often. Thank you, let's swap FCs! Add either or both of my accounts and let me know which you add.:)

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
3 years ago#9

That the one. Classy player who won't spam back and finishes a game before he closes the lobby. A really really great player.
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm

JapaneseStudent
3 years ago#10
HC_MannyXOXO posted...

That the one. Classy player who won't spam back and finishes a game before he closes the lobby. A really really great player.

Thanks, I'll let him know that. We don't spam because we (or most of Japanese clans) ban lvl 45+ weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. QuS clan? (Dr. Science)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived