Swordsmen Revealed / War Requests~

#1Albel_Nox_GEPosted 6/30/2013 9:14:23 PM(edited)
So, here we are. We've reached our one year mark. Before I go on, I would like to point out we are still very much a clan and want to arrange some more wars, particularly with SSB, 56'ers, and Greek Gods. Let us know if we can set any of those up~

I started this clan with the purpose of gathering some friends, new and old, to stay interested in the game while leveling up an alt in secret. I aimed for us to be a small, tightly knit group and be as respectable as possible. I like to think we were one of the more successful secret alts, having compiled a 10-0 war record before being brought down by two of our own for our first loss. Our record now stands at 13-2. While I realize the current state of the game and board has dwindled quite a lot, it was my intention to go one full year before revealing regardless.

I want to thank all my clanmates who joined me on this journey. Without you guys, Swordsmen was just an idea. I tried to be the best leader I could and it was easier having such people as yourselves along with me.

It is time to emerge from the shadows. Most of you were way off, but there were some who managed to get close.

My name is MK ERMAC and I am // Albel Nox, leader/creator of Swordsmen~
---
// Albel Nox geswordsmen.webs.com
"Only death awaits those who stand in my way"
#2Lyn_GEPosted 6/30/2013 9:10:54 PM
Oh hey, I'm Reptile.

Yup.
#3SAAD_PANDAPosted 6/30/2013 9:16:23 PM
Who is Link? Link was very mean to me :(
---
(-o-) DEWGONG* / Miss Dewey / THE NURSE
do the dew >> fc: 1974 6678 0887
#4madgheiPosted 6/30/2013 9:24:01 PM
The one I'm interested in is MacLeod, no offense Ermeh' <3
---
Mila
#5Cup_CheckPosted 6/30/2013 9:25:25 PM
SAAD_PANDA posted...
Who is Link? Link was very mean to me :(

Believe Link was in SSBB? There could be another so I may be mistaken. Anywho! Good games to you lads. Ran into you lot under multiple names such as SLAPurMOMMA, C.Brown, Cup-Check etc. although nobody would go melee only with me!!
---
it's hetero as long as you call cup check
#6Trunks_GEPosted 6/30/2013 9:27:13 PM
I've enjoyed being a part of Swordsmen. To be included in this clan has been one of the best things in Goldeneye that I've had happen, next to joining MK.

It's been fun playing with a secret identity and being part of this group of players. I hope to continue playing as // Trunks through to when I reach 56.

I am MK CYRAX, and // Trunks.
---
// Trunks of Swordsmen
3321-4564-7676
#7Albel_Nox_GE(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 9:34:18 PM
// Link is currently away and asked me to post the following:

I want to thank Ermac for starting SM and inviting me to join. SM has kept this game fun for the past year and its been great playing with the guys (most of whom I've never partied with before). I also want to thank everyone in the clan for not judging me too harshly from the Immortal hacking days/being labeled group 3, since most people on here still think of me as a hacker/group 3. Because of this it made SM VERY fun, and I'm glad to say I'm apart of one of the best clans in GE History... Not only one of the most skillfull clans but classiest as well.

-Legend
---
// Albel Nox geswordsmen.webs.com
"Only death awaits those who stand in my way"
#8TMac987654321Posted 6/30/2013 9:35:58 PM
GG's~
---
T-Mac
#9CloudSMPosted 6/30/2013 9:37:08 PM
Honestly I never Imagine that i was going to be part of SM, The first time i played against them i though they were going to be a complete noobs, but after they raped me playing with S2 i was really surprised.
I wanna say special thanks for The first members of SM for including me in this clan.
Honestly this is my First Real clan for me Even if i this is an alt i really felt comfortable with u guys.
We will be expecting to keep warring with everyone that wanna challenge us.

I'm JYA thanks for everything and JmanFatMom can F##"$ up :)

ggs
---
// Cloud 0238 2133 8667
http://geswordsmen.webs.com/
#10SAAD_PANDAPosted 6/30/2013 9:38:01 PM
Yeah Link was not very nice. Sad Panda.
---
(-o-) DEWGONG* / Miss Dewey / THE NURSE
do the dew >> fc: 1974 6678 0887