Swordsmen Revealed / War Requests~

#131CSPAN3Posted 7/4/2013 2:34:25 PM
Viruss57 posted...

Do I blame our loss on connection? Absolutely not. However, with that being said, was lag consistently on your side? Absolutely.

I was just disagreeing with this^. I don't believe lag is ever consistently on any TEAM'S side. Is lag in favor of certain individuals sometimes? Absolutely. But teams? No. Lag is all over the place in this game. Saying one team lagged consistently more than other is tough to justify.
---
Charge Man: I'm the hunk train, you're the junk train
The number of cars I can pull at one time: 314159
#132Red_Sonja_GEPosted 7/4/2013 2:56:39 PM
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Hm, already boring :( It was fun crushing you guys. Will you continue playing on your SM alts?

LOL. As if SHIRLEY
You are GARBAGE. a MOMO that has NO SKILL
go back to the CORNFIELD
this is not THE PLACE to MAN UP
especially not to SUPERIOR PLAYERS like SM
remember this MOMO
SM > YOU
ALWAYS
SCRUB
COMMENTS "THE" DEB
---
"No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"~
GEswordsmen.webs.com
#133Albel_Nox_GE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:44:31 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Like Able said, you are one of the if not, the classiest clan. GGs

Much appreciation <3
---
// Albel Nox geswordsmen.webs.com
"Only death awaits those who stand in my way"
#134aamolina92Posted 7/4/2013 4:23:34 PM
CSPAN3 posted...
Viruss57 posted...

Do I blame our loss on connection? Absolutely not. However, with that being said, was lag consistently on your side? Absolutely.

I was just disagreeing with this^. I don't believe lag is ever consistently on any TEAM'S side. Is lag in favor of certain individuals sometimes? Absolutely. But teams? No. Lag is all over the place in this game. Saying one team lagged consistently more than other is tough to justify.

This, in short, is as accurate as it gets. In fact, I was playing at a friend John's house at the time we warred. Charge plays at his house and also at his college in a different state. Waggy had recently moved. Our connections are different depending on where we play right? So it's impossible to assume you get connection crapped by a whole team -- always. Explain why you can connect to someone's hosting one day, play at the exact same locations the next day and not be able to connect. It varies. Plain and simple.
---
Queeny | [PHX]Ignite | MK S. BLADE
http://www.youtube.com/user/aamolina92
#135THEMACHINE007Posted 7/4/2013 5:04:09 PM
Red_Sonja_GE posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Hm, already boring :( It was fun crushing you guys. Will you continue playing on your SM alts?

LOL. As if SHIRLEY
You are GARBAGE. a MOMO that has NO SKILL
go back to the CORNFIELD
this is not THE PLACE to MAN UP
especially not to SUPERIOR PLAYERS like SM
remember this MOMO
SM > YOU
ALWAYS
SCRUB
COMMENTS "THE" DEB

Come at me Deb. Again. I'm taking this as a yes btw.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE. http://m.youtube.com/user/THEMACHINEv2
#136ImTheLoneWolfPosted 7/4/2013 7:18:56 PM
CSPAN3 posted...
Viruss57 posted...

Hey Queen, remember the 3v3 against the 56ers with Neon hosting?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
#137aamolina92Posted 7/4/2013 7:38:13 PM
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
CSPAN3 posted...
Viruss57 posted...

I do. I did terrible. Neon hosts for me all the time and sometimes I go 40-5 and other times I crouch in a corner camping a remote. Sometimes you're the odd man out with lag. Sometimes you have a 2 second jump.
---
Queeny | [PHX]Ignite | MK S. BLADE
http://www.youtube.com/user/aamolina92
#138ProudlyHated87Posted 7/4/2013 7:38:51 PM
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
CSPAN3 posted...
Viruss57 posted...

oh my god. I complained about the insane amount of lag in this war for months.
---
56-Hyper, Requiem, ProudlyHated ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#139TMac987654321Posted 7/4/2013 8:21:14 PM
tl:dr ^ last few posts

Bump for Joker
---
T-Mac
#140WaffelzzPosted 7/4/2013 9:21:55 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
tl:dr ^ last few posts

Bump for Joker