This topic is about GE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE

User Info: T8inches

T8inches
3 years ago#1
Racked up a huge kill streak with proxy + masty spam. LOLZ, like a boss #carpediem
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."
(message deleted)

T8inches
3 years ago#3
In fact yes! I noobtoobed your mom in between matches #suckitshadowman
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
3 years ago#4
hold on....let me grab my popcorn, this is getting good!
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII:Major Pain/S2 BANGurDEAD/THE30STREAK/ } Breeze { 106429789364 CCP ALL STAR..voted on by you.....the fans!

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
3 years ago#5
are you guys the same person, just arguing with yourself?
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII:Major Pain/S2 BANGurDEAD/THE30STREAK/ } Breeze { 106429789364 CCP ALL STAR..voted on by you.....the fans!

T8inches
3 years ago#6
H4H4H4 no. I own Shadow Man often and he hates me for it. Some people just take losing harshly. #Iamawesome

User Info: FalconPunch245

FalconPunch245
3 years ago#7
We've fought before?
Shadow Man, from the Mega Man Clan.

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
3 years ago#8
I must defend this guy here...have been in a couple of games with against him now...good player.
I entered a archives game there on his team and we were getting blasted by toobs and a masty spam guy with the weird name As/kow or something so we did indeed spam back.
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.

T8inches
3 years ago#9
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

T8inches
3 years ago#10
T8inches posted...
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

This is in response to Shadow Man btw.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived