This topic is about GE

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE
2 years ago#11
Ya know, me and Shady-man don't see eye to eye on almost everything but even I gotta say he most likely....problably...well maybe...doesn't deserve this abuse......unless its from me
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Official Mod for BLG
2 years ago#12
Was it you on my team in memorial earlier T8inches....when we locked that hacker guy?
The level 80?
I 15 dommed him before he rapidfire killed me!
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
2 years ago#13
T8inches posted...
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

Do you also go by "8inches" in-game? If so, I've played you a few times this week.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
2 years ago#14
TobiasFunk3 posted...
T8inches posted...
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

Do you also go by "8inches" in-game? If so, I've played you a few times this week.

No. Unless he is really good, then I will be happy to take credit.
---
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."
2 years ago#15
amafifer posted...
Was it you on my team in memorial earlier T8inches....when we locked that hacker guy?
The level 80?
I 15 dommed him before he rapidfire killed me!

I don't think so. Their are a lot of people named 007. I was the first though.
---
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."
2 years ago#16
T8inches posted...

B**** please.
---
Shadow Man, from the Mega Man Clan.
2 years ago#17
Karma 1?

Fail'

Don't try Alt.

Get out.

Lag will come after you deeply.
---
Slik / Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee [Rtms>Proxies ]
2 years ago#18
FalconPunch245 posted...
T8inches posted...

B**** please.

Ouch... I really don't know if I can respond to that... #lostthebattlebutwillwinthewar
---
2 years ago#19
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Karma 1?

Fail'

Don't try Alt.

Get out.

Lag will come after you deeply.

Thread won.

By Rollbar'
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived