Problems joining games

#1Hbrewer46Posted 7/10/2013 12:19:08 PM
I have a few friends that play together and besides the usual issues we've never had any real problems until now. I have no problems sending party invites and joining games until my one friend tries to join us, once he gets into the party it will never put us as host and will pretty much sit at the searching for games screen. It seems if he sends the invites it may throw us into a game already in progress but that is still hit and miss. Also if he is in a game I can go through the party invites and join his game, but if he tries to join one of our games he always gets cannot contact game host? Anyone ever encountered anything like this?
#2JIMMEREDPosted 7/10/2013 12:26:38 PM
Hbrewer46 posted...
I have a few friends that play together and besides the usual issues we've never had any real problems until now. I have no problems sending party invites and joining games until my one friend tries to join us, once he gets into the party it will never put us as host and will pretty much sit at the searching for games screen. It seems if he sends the invites it may throw us into a game already in progress but that is still hit and miss. Also if he is in a game I can go through the party invites and join his game, but if he tries to join one of our games he always gets cannot contact game host? Anyone ever encountered anything like this?

Hax
---
JIMMERED | Soon to be RHYDON* | 0797-3292-8482 |
My alt: 2381-3088-4670 Sub me on YT I will sub back- http://www.youtube.com/user/JIMMEREDakaRHYDON
#3MK_KitanaPosted 7/10/2013 12:37:28 PM
sounds like a lag issue
#4Hbrewer46(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 12:51:44 PM
MK_Kitana posted...
sounds like a lag issue

I believe he uses DSL so this may be the case. Was never a problem in the past though.
#5Yoshi_Z16Posted 7/10/2013 2:53:48 PM(edited)
Sounds like an over usage issue, section J3, part 4.0 of the Wii user manual. You need to cool down the Wiis experiencing problems and basically not use them for a while. You could put the wii outside (if its below room temperature) or in any cool place (maybe a fridge?) for an hour before you turn any problematic Wii for a sustained amount of time.
---
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.
#6Hbrewer46(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 4:27:41 PM
Yoshi_Z16 posted...
Sounds like an over usage issue, section J3, part 4.0 of the Wii user manual. You need to cool down the Wiis experiencing problems and basically not use them for a while. You could put the wii outside (if its below room temperature) or in any cool place (maybe a fridge?) for an hour before you turn any problematic Wii for a sustained amount of time.

I actually have some dry ice ill try wrapping around it.
#7stapey2351Posted 7/11/2013 4:17:15 AM
Wait.... what was that one thing we are supposed to do with everything we read on the internet?
---
staple ; *BLOODWYND*
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
#8Joker694Posted 7/11/2013 6:23:42 AM
Hbrewer?! Nice try alt! Whose brother are you?
---