Every Man For Himself Tourney - Vol. 2: Week 1 Schedule + Planning

#1PatriotTPPosted 7/13/2013 10:52:57 PM
[After Less Than 2 Days:]
After less than 2 days, we now have 24 players signed up for Volume 2. You all have blown my mind, not only are we able to start earlier than expected, but instead of 16 participants as planned, we now have 24 participants! Thank you all so much for signing up, we can now begin the Every Man For Himself Tourney: Volume 2!

[Week 1:]
Week 1 is 1v1 Week. All 24 players who have signed up are paired into 12 groups of 2. Each pair will 1v1 each other and the winner continues. I have successfully paired everybody together, here are the pairs:

Hard Driver vs. MK CYRAX
&.Virus vs. [W.44]K-9
MajorPain/S2 vs. T-Mac
[DS]Chiro vs. [LR]ChimerA*
Meghan vs. Legend
ProudlyHated vs. Cyborg
[G6]127 vs. &.Merkoz
BK99 vs. MK KINTARO
Elias vs. Ermac
Kev vs. Flash Man
007WerePig vs. Mila/RC
Stryker vs. THUNDERBEAST

[Rules:]
Now many have been asking me for the rules of this tourney. They are about the same as last time with some added perks for y'all to decide on for your 1v1s.

1. No Hacking / Drama / Lying / Calling Out - This is all in good clean fun, be a good sport and a gracious winner/loser and don't cheat. Let's all just have some fun and play some good 'ol GE.
2. You are advised to record, but it is not demanded of you.
3. When planning your match, you have the choice to do one 1v1 to decide the winner or you may do best 2 out of 3 to decide the winner. The 2 of you can make that decision for yourselves.
4. You MUST do a weapons cap if the player is lower than lvl. 56 and the cap will be their level at that time unless they tell you it doesn't matter, gotta keep it fair.
5. 52-54 BAN is always in effect.
6. Players may choose which maps they play their game(s) on. (In the event of players not coming to a decision on a map, they will rock paper scissors on it, as requested by Ermac)

[Last Words:]
These games must be done by NEXT Sunday. Be sure to report the results to me as they happen. Have fun, and may the better man, woman, bot, win. Good luck! :)
---
Mr.Mini of the GoldenEye 007 Wii Community.
#2WiiGamer87Posted 7/14/2013 6:02:26 AM
@Kev, feel free to PM me on which times are best for you. I am good pretty much any evening. Though I am moving to a new place within the next few days and its going to take some time to get the internet upgraded (my friend told me his internet is horrendus right now). But yeah, looking forward to playing!
---
3DS FC: 3995-7900-5075
NNID: fitzinabox
#3Good_AntPosted 7/14/2013 6:14:47 AM
@Stryker - simple for me dude. No masty, proxy and no Memorial map if we can avoid it. That map is just a nightmare lagfest for some unknown reason. Everything else is a go. I don't have my trusty Ivana yet but I don't care if you use yours. Strata=Ivana is splitting hairs. I'm available nights around 11 AST. So you can kick the c*** outa me then. I'm thinking maybe best 2 outa 3. 1 game could go either way and might as well play a couple for fun. Post up or PM me if you want. Cheers.
---
THUNDERBEAST ( z Fox S1+ ) ----> 100% Cheese ----> 0732 1676 0154
#4HC_MannyXOXOPosted 7/14/2013 6:26:34 AM
This is actually some really good matchups. This will be quite interesting.

Please note whoever is going against Meg, I will hunt you down if you beat her. You will not beat her. Glad you understand.
---
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm
#5WaffelzzPosted 7/14/2013 6:39:54 AM
I'm pullin for T-Mawp.

Luckily for you guys none of the core THE members signed up for this. It would be a thrashing.
---
[TP]/[SC]/[TB]/MK/[YT]Waffelzz: Official Recruiter of [RS] and MK
#6trdmrcclovisPosted 7/14/2013 10:07:56 AM(edited)
(:

Pretty cool matchup. :)

Settings: host, #of maps, map exclusions, map voting, squatters in/out.
Hours: (PST) 2:40PM-3:30PM; 6:00PM- Mon-fri.
---
---trademark 123 [G6]127 Oliver Muff iTi M:/]
"MI6 live and let die."
#7CygnusEchoPosted 7/14/2013 12:12:58 PM
I have one important question.............

Why isn't my name all caps with the MK tag like my other two brethren?
---
We are.......MK ERMAC
((((4893 9284 3912)))
#8Thecross10Posted 7/14/2013 12:22:59 PM
Waffelzz posted...
I'm pullin for T-Mawp.

Luckily for you guys none of the core THE members signed up for this. It would be a thrashing.

sorry...i will have to beat him in the first round :)
---
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII:Major Pain/S2 BANGurDEAD/THE30STREAK/ } Breeze { 106429789364 CCP ALL STAR..voted on by you.....the fans!
#9PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 1:11:14 PM
CygnusEcho posted...

T'was a very tired mistake. Wish I could fix it. D:
---
Mr.Mini of the GoldenEye 007 Wii Community.
#10TMac987654321Posted 7/14/2013 1:18:41 PM
PatriotTP posted...
CygnusEcho posted...

T'was a very tired mistake. Wish I could fix it. D:

Close this thread and make another one with the correction
---
T-Mac