I miss TEAM EPIC

#1199johndPosted 7/16/2013 1:06:44 PM
Ever since I joined these guys I've had a new fun outlook on the game. It's been a long long time since we all partied but the 'catch your breath' extent of the laughter from the gameplay we had (and pretty much also destroying the competition) was infectious and vast.

I miss you guys. There's only V left and we don't play so much these days :(

It would be great if we could all team up again. Even just for a day. Show everyone that there's room for non competitive play and pure fun antics in goldeneye. It's my 40th birthday tomorrow and although I know it's too short notice but I'd have liked it to happen for that.

Hot lunch.....digit.....dooms.....sir bud.....bacon.....Ron Mexico....V.....kiwi....

Where ARE you guys?! :(

DO some reps
EAT some protein bars
DRINK some protein shakes
PUNCH OUT some burpees
And let's .....

BENCH PRESS the noobs!!!!
#2MrBont_ukPosted 7/16/2013 1:10:13 PM
199johnd posted...
Eat some Haggis bars!

Can I join?.

Happy Birthday as well::P
---
GE IGN's Mr Bont/-Hector-
#3amafiferPosted 7/16/2013 1:12:42 PM
Lol I thought we were having fun yesterday??
I even managed to use you as a suicide bomber! :p
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
#4goldie1967Posted 7/16/2013 1:13:04 PM
I'm gonna do a thrust squat on your face for your b'day....you know that's what you want :P
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#5Joker694Posted 7/16/2013 1:15:09 PM
Team epic was hilarious, always got a good laugh out of their posts
---
#6MK_KitanaPosted 7/16/2013 1:26:15 PM
Joker694 posted...
Team epic was hilarious, always got a good laugh out of their posts

qft
---
?
#7amafiferPosted 7/16/2013 1:43:36 PM
Every day little six year old mowanba has to walk six miles from his mud hut in blistering heat to fetch water from a well for his family!.....MOVE YOUR HUT CLOSER!!! Doh!
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.
#8tk_vPosted 7/16/2013 2:54:25 PM
Happy Birthday Bro! I'm still here, I was on just this morning bench pressing the bridge on Jungle. Saw Lunch, he was still trying to punch through drywall with no success <~~(not enough protein) wish I could find that thread. Trolled Manny as well. He was no-scoping meh. :(
---
<V> 3710-7290-2630
V][X
#9bsbalIa09Posted 7/16/2013 2:59:35 PM
Happy birthday from the MOST EPIC PERSON ABOARD.... Betrayer-Bot
---
-TET-bsballa09 [Chief Troll Assistant]
PSN: bsballa09 tetclam.enjim.con NNID: bsballa09
#10BarryBiggunPosted 7/16/2013 5:42:28 PM
199johnd posted...
Ever since I joined these guys I've had a new fun outlook on the game. It's been a long long time since we all partied but the 'catch your breath' extent of the laughter from the gameplay we had (and pretty much also destroying the competition) was infectious and vast.

I miss you guys. There's only V left and we don't play so much these days :(

It would be great if we could all team up again. Even just for a day. Show everyone that there's room for non competitive play and pure fun antics in goldeneye. It's my 40th birthday tomorrow and although I know it's too short notice but I'd have liked it to happen for that.

Hot lunch.....digit.....dooms.....sir bud.....bacon.....Ron Mexico....V.....kiwi....

Where ARE you guys?! :(

DO some reps
EAT some protein bars
DRINK some protein shakes
PUNCH OUT some burpees
And let's .....

BENCH PRESS the noobs!!!!

WHO THE HELL IS HOT LUNCH DIGIT DOOMS... SOUNDS LIKE PONIES!!! A NICE APPETIZER BEFORE I GUZZLE MY PROTEIN SHAKE IN BETWEEN MY 3000 REPS OF EPICNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I had a big wet today. Flooded out some rural villages. My quads are huge (respect) so i missed the whole show. RippedRick played EPIC and parted the seas with his lats so the kids could walk back home to their washed away shanties. You think OldManRoid gives a flex about those little tossers? When MassiveMike and BicepCurl first squatted a crate together and forged the foundation of Longt1tsusies between their gluts for Muscle March, greatest game of all time. LarryBiggarms owes his name to the EPICNESS of TeamEPIC. RoidMeShake TossMyRoid, the most EPIC shakefest of all time. Turtle circles in jungle on crates for OldManRoid to show proper respect for the gods of EPICNESS and melees4free for everyone. JoeBoyce and Richard'sFist no homo but major rectal protein for them so that no personal space/void/cavity is left unEPIC.

Happy Birthday

BarryBiggun